2023 Free Agency/UFA Targets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
With Kasper as center!

But he's also kind of a prick in the locker room. (allegedly)
lmao...KKK. I'd have waaaay too much fun with that.

If we get Kilorn and sign Kostin, we have to be trading more bottom 6 folders right?

Czarnick/soderblom could stay in AHL i guess (would rather have soderblom nhl full time now).

Czarnick/soderblom/perron/fabbri/veleno/berggren - whose getting traded??

• Haha
Reactions: PelagicJoe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Um... How about we pass on that, eh?

giphy.gif

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005

If we get Kilorn and sign Kostin, we have to be trading more bottom 6 folders right?

Czarnick/soderblom could stay in AHL i guess (would rather have soderblom nhl full time now).

?

Perhaps Klorn-ROR-Klim
Only if it's this one.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
Honestly, I am pretty intrigued.

He is going to get his money from the buyout, so he could be had for cheap. That is one reason I think he wont come here because he could go to a contender (that wants him) for pretty cheap.

Or he comes to us like a Bobby Ryan type and we try to flip him at the deadline on his 1 or 2 year contract?

What do you think cheap is for him?

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
What do you think cheap is for him?
Well, I keep getting reminded of Vincent Lacavelier. He got bought out but he could still play decent. No, he wasn't the player he used to be. He was making ~7.7, bought out, then signed in PHI for 4.5.

By saying "for cheap", I am saying around 4.5-5 for like 2 years. We have the cap space to make short-term solutions like this, or even do 5-6 for 1 year and trade with retention if needed at the deadline to a contender/any team of his top 5 choices.

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023

Well, we certainly would want to cut back on any potential plans for a "White-Out" if that was the case. And no, Kasper, you shouldn't be a ghost for Halloween.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Well, we certainly would want to cut back on any potential plans for a "White-Out" if that was the case. And no, Kasper, you shouldn't be a ghost for Halloween.

Yeah, I think we would just have to stick to a red-out or something if we ever do it. I don't think we ever have done it lol. People usually just wear their red jerseys it seems.

letsgowings9999

May 13, 2023
Matt duchene as 2c for one year . Perfect trade bait at the deadline
And before I get slack I'm being realistic,east is too strong and we ain't getting In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad