GDT: 2023 Draft Lottery - 8PM ET - ESPN, Sportsnet, TVAS: Chicago #1, Anaheim #2, Columbus #3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
They haven't all been rigged I believe...Bettman learned from the NBA during his time there that the NHL needs to have strong teams in the biggest centers...so naturally you try to put the best potential rising Stars in those centers that's all,with the hope they become good/great teams while getting more publicity and TV money
That's why he fixed it so McDavid went to megalopolis, world alpha city Edmonton, Alberta.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
That's why he fixed it so McDavid went to Megalopolis, World Alpha city Edmonton, Alberta.
You say that like a joke but that's pretty much the appropriate time after a Cup Finals berth to give a franchise some new life after they have proven to be incapable of doing it themselves. I don't believe the premise but that's... not a great example.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
I'm not a big conspiracy guy at all, but the arguments against it being rigged are pretty unconvincing. An outside agency being contracted or the drawing being done beforehand (or even on television) guarantees nothing. What stops them from just recording takes with the lottery machine until they get the result they want? There's way, way, way too much money in stuff like this, literally hundreds of millions of dollars, that depend on how the lottery shakes out. Why, and how, could they leave it to chance?
We would have gotten Dahlin if it was rigged. Keith on his way out, defense shot, this is stupid

Reactions: G0AT

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I'm just disappointed a sniveling, Ebug, deletant GM like Davidson is getting to start a clean slate with Bedard.
I never saw his face before tonight , literally looks like a baby face PR placeholder you put in after the CEO gets fired for covering up a rape case :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad