Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
The espn app seems to work for what I look at. The nhl app makes me wanna kick puppies. So slooooowwwww

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
To be the champ you have to beat the champ. Avs just did!

wrestler-ric-flair-woo-dance-steps-28ypzlazkr8lakpq.gif

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Not a good look for Fairbrother being among the usual "nobodies" first round cuts.

He seems to be the lowest man on the blueline totem poll, and most likely ends up in the ECHL, especially if Hanzel goes pro.

Clurman would be the biggest plot twist Avs prospect since....Aman? I guess. I doubt he makes the team but let's never forget that Jesper Bratt was taken with the pick right after him and that kinda hurts.

The Eagles have way too many LHD and RWs so guys are gonna have to play on their off-hand sides all year

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Not a good look for Fairbrother being among the usual "nobodies" first round cuts.

He seems to be the lowest man on the blueline totem poll, and most likely ends up in the ECHL, especially if Hanzel goes pro.

Clurman would be the biggest plot twist Avs prospect since....Aman? I guess. I doubt he makes the team but let's never forget that Jesper Bratt was taken with the pick right after him and that kinda hurts.

The Eagles have way too many LHD and RWs so guys are gonna have to play on their off-hand sides all year
Hanzel should go pro. I think the Avs might have something with that guy.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
That’s just not fair what they did to the brother. Why did they cut him?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
This is how the conversation went (dramatization):
"Gianni..."
"Fairbrother."
"Yes. Gianni, we've decided to cut you at this point."
"Fair, brother."
"Report to the Eagles, please."
"Fair, brother."
"Is there like an event outside?"
"Fair, brother."
"Oh, there's a bus taking people downtown, right? Do you know if it's free?"
"Fare, brother."

Deadsy

May 8, 2021

Not a big surprise considering he was out whole last season and has a lot of previous injuries too. He is bound to be raw and behind in development.

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad