Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
It is, but you can't get on a plane in Russia (or anywhere) with those

im-super-cereal-al-gore.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Flying with a firearm really isn't that crazy. You just have to follow the rules. Having said that... if he got caught with a full-auto AK and wasn't a SOT or FFL, that's a nice 10 year stint in Club Fed

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
This place is so nuts with the narratives and confirmation bias.

Manson adjusts something in his shorts and it spawns 100 posts on how he can't stay healthy, he sucks, should never have been re-signed, prevented them from keeping Kadri, and was the reason for their disappointing season last year.

It's actually f***ing insane. It's like people don't even read the text, use context, or have the ability to objectively look at things. :laugh:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

This sucks. We'll see how it goes with Peterson but Allard was awesome. By all accounts he helped the guys a ton and everyone speaks highly of him.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
"This place is so nuts with the narratives and confirmation bias."

Gee...... the wonders of social media, eh?? :sarcasm:

We're just a tiny example of how the rest of social media operates...

This place has been a primer for me on how easily humans can be talked into false narratives, if they're repeated often enough. I first started noticing it about 10 years ago here maybe and it's just gotten worse every year.

I think we're just still very young in the social media age, and we're still learning how to react to being so connected with each other. Message boards were like a microcosm of that before social media the way we know it now really took off.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
any update on Calum Ritchie shoulder injury recovery?

Think we're probably due for another update when rookie camp starts.

This was the last update I believe from mid July. Timeline has him fully healed sometime in September-October.

"Ritchie expects to be “fully recovered” in about three months."

”Four-to-six months is the timeline and I’m two months in now,” Ritchie said. “I’m hoping to be back for rookie camp. Just keep rehabbing it as much as I can and hopefully get there soon.”

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
Think we're probably due for another update when rookie camp starts.

This was the last update I believe from mid July. Timeline has him fully healed sometime in September-October.

"Ritchie expects to be “fully recovered” in about three months."

”Four-to-six months is the timeline and I’m two months in now,” Ritchie said. “I’m hoping to be back for rookie camp. Just keep rehabbing it as much as I can and hopefully get there soon.”

thank u @Foppa2118

Reactions: Foppa2118

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

I guess I should say the timeline was Septemeber-November if it's 4-6 months.

He seemed to think three months from that interview he'd be ready though. That would be five months out from surgery and be sometime in October, but he could probably skate before then and do non contact drills.

Curious to see what he's able to do at rookie camp and how his rehab has gone.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Flying with a firearm really isn't that crazy. You just have to follow the rules. Having said that... if he got caught with a full-auto AK and wasn't a SOT or FFL, that's a nice 10 year stint in Club Fed
It’s really regulated getting firearms between countries there is zero chance even if it was a semi auto that he could get a gun from Russia into america. Body armor, sites, etc you’re going to prison and not passing go

Reactions: The Moops

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad