Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

Football starts tonight. Avs big guns are taking captains skates. Get the f*** out of here summer!

4clrsX.gif

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I would hope Drouin gets a fairly long leash. If we want to have success, these "reclamation projects" in Drouin and RyJo have to work to an extent. It would be very hard to make another move to support the top-6. So I hope Bednar understands that before he does something stupid like puts Nate and Mikko together for an extended time.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

IMPOSSIBLE!!! He's ALWAYS hurt and should be LTIR'd

This place is so nuts with the narratives and confirmation bias.

Manson adjusts something in his shorts and it spawns 100 posts on how he can't stay healthy, he sucks, should never have been re-signed, prevented them from keeping Kadri, and was the reason for their disappointing season last year.

Snow Arc

Genetically engineered to want to be eaten
Aug 14, 2020

Manson adjusts something in his shorts and it spawns 100 posts on how he can't stay healthy, he sucks, should never have been re-signed, prevented them from keeping Kadri, and was the reason for their disappointing season last year.
That's what I saw happened.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I know Bednar had a hard on for chewing out Zads, but I don't remember MacK doing that.

o If you miss a pass in practice he would skate over and literally scream at you. You can't pass him the puck without hitting his stick. We had young players come over during the playoffs. If the puck ends up in his skates, not even his skates, if it misses his stick by
a tiny bit, like 15cms in front of the blade of his stick. He doesn't move his stick to catch the puck. He stops everything, turns around and slaps the puck back at you. He is not going to try to receive any puck he doesn't like during practice. Just to show you, that you
made a ####ty pass.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

o If you miss a pass in practice he would skate over and literally scream at you. You can't pass him the puck without hitting his stick. We had young players come over during the playoffs. If the puck ends up in his skates, not even his skates, if it misses his stick by
a tiny bit, like 15cms in front of the blade of his stick. He doesn't move his stick to catch the puck. He stops everything, turns around and slaps the puck back at you. He is not going to try to receive any puck he doesn't like during practice. Just to show you, that you
made a ####ty pass.
That's right. I forgot about that interview. At least he was yelling at everyone.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

"This place is so nuts with the narratives and confirmation bias."

Gee...... the wonders of social media, eh?? :sarcasm:

We're just a tiny example of how the rest of social media operates...

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

made a ####ty pass.
That's humbling..... Everyone of those guys at some point in their hockey life was the best guy on their team. And then, they find out that they are nothing special.....

On the other hand, if you can't do it correctly in practice, you sure as hell aren't going to do right in a game.

Now get out of here you worthless piece of sh!t! lol!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad