Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
They have how many injuries already? Guys still injured/hurt/not ready from last year isn't ideal no matter how "minor" it might be, especially when you factor in this team's history.

Reactions: dahrougem2

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Most of the picture in my phone are outdated work documents which I don’t need but I’m too lazy to go through them and erase them. The only thing valuable in my photos are pictures of my kid and couple of my wife. I can hire Babcock to go through them and erase all those docs I don’t need
give him my number after your done and tell him 2000 pics need to be sorted on mine

Reactions: the_fan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I see 4 of 6 Avs preseason games will be televised

View attachment 744713
1695261690059.png

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I don't really care about what happened with Nuke at this point, but it's not going to stop me from using lines like "oh man he took that puck away like it was a hookers passport" all season long.
I don’t know why they’re making such a big deal out of this. I mean who among us hasn’t slept with a prostitute then taken her passport?

• Love
Reactions: wayninja

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

Some actual video from today!

Forget streaming like other teams, Avs can’t even be bothered to post video after the fact.

Thanks for posting that.

While the cynic in me thinks they've probably rehearsed these answers a few dozen times with Jean Martineau, I also believe they were all also honest.

The one thing I did find interesting is that Makar actually acknowledged that it effected the locker room. I mean, no duh it effected the room, but to actually acknowledge it freely in this situation I thought was something we don't see every day. Kudos to him and the boys for welcoming Nuke back. Kudos to Nuke for apparently proving his commitment to the boys.

Hopefully after Nuke's availability tomorrow we can put this behind us and get back to enjoying our team and allowing hope to spring eternal as we enter camp and pre-season.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Main board is saying Saku Maenalanen failed his physical which is why no longer a PTO opportunity. Supposedly Peter Baugh reported it but I can’t find a tweet and I don’t have an Athletic account.

• Wow
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad