Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Doan's kid can play. I've seen Cooley, Guenther, and Geekie quite a bit, but haven't seen him.

For the Avs, Malinksi could be a decent 6th d I think. Biggest issue is he is more of what we already have.

Polin has an NHL caliber release. Not sure if the total package is enough for him to carve a role. He showed he's strong on his skates at the very least.

Hanzel was solid.

Olausson flashed, but was really fighting the puck and turned the puck over a lot.

Good effort considering the talent disparity.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Steinburg kinda meh, if he wasn't a right handed center, he wouldn't play. Allard's kid is the worst player on the ice by far. All the Dmen were okay. Miner was great. Polin can truck players; but not impressed by his hockey sense. Ivan Ivan and Malinski were standouts by far.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Steinburg kinda meh, if he wasn't a right handed center, he wouldn't play. Allard's kid is the worst player on the ice by far. All the Dmen were okay. Miner was great. Polin can truck players; but not impressed by his hockey sense. Ivan Ivan and Malinski were standouts by far.

Yeah, Junior Allard looked like absolute shit.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Julius Sumpf. Quick German player, think he’s only 18 years old.
Yep, I thought he might have had a chance to be drafted this summer. Had him ranked ahead of Red Wings pick Kevin Bicker.
He will be playing for Moncton in the Q this season.
He is a really good face off guy at the junior level, and when playing for the junior national teams he has looked like a decent two-way player.

If he does well this season maybe a team will take a flyer on him as an overager next year.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Yep, I thought he might have had a chance to be drafted this summer. Had him ranked ahead of Red Wings pick Kevin Bicker.
He will be playing for Moncton in the Q this season.
He is a really good face off guy at the junior level, and when playing for the junior national teams he has looked like a decent two-way player.

If he does well this season maybe a team will take a flyer on him as an overager next year.

Sounds better than Allard who got like 7 points as an overage forward in the OHL. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Maverick41

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad