Rumor: 2023-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Let's give Columbus something good to talk about, acquiring Girard for Peeke+texier

He should make a really bad trade. That would be the 4D chess version of tipping your King over to resign.

Jarmo can get himself fired for just being a bad GM, not for being a guy who hired a known POS with a history of mistreating young players, to coach the youngest team in the NHL.

Last edited:
Reactions: niwotsblessing

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

giphy (26).gif

I was expecting this to just be swept under the rug.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
They know he doesn’t know a lick of English, he’s just going to deadpan stare into the camera and there will be more questions than answers
I believe in Nuke. He's going to give a heartfelt apology to the NHL, the fans and his wife. Then everyone at the press conference will cheer and proceed to take a swig out of the same vodka bottle to show camaraderie.

Last edited:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
The only worry about not properly addressing it now, is that eventually someone publishes info on what happened and it becomes a distraction at that time. Which hopefully isn't during the playoffs.

That said, I don't think it's realistic to expect them to go near that thing. If the team has addressed the situation within the locker room, and his teammates are fine with where we are now, we should look forward to the upcoming season and not talk about past issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad