Rumor: 2023-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Is this because it appears that by most metrics Norway's healthcare system appears to be better (however one would define that) than America's?
Yeah. The stories here, by especially the Americans, is just a completely different world. The Norwegian system is definitely more like the Canadian, even having to wait too long for certain medical reviews, but not nearly as bad as described here.
For the very few and wealthy the American system would of course be better, but the vast majority of the population can and will get help without having to worry about losing their life savings, be it "small" things like going to the ER to get an X-ray and some medicine or heavy cancer treatment.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
That Marino trade looks even worse for Pittsburgh now, yikes
Good thing they didn't overspend on a defenseman in free agency instead.
Screenshot_20230928_132352_Chrome.jpg

😳😳😳

Last edited:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I like Gravy, I still think he was a HUGE win for the Avs' developmental staff, but it was clearly time to move on.

Also, for all the harping on big blueliners being more effective in the postseason, Graves has been consistently one of the worst players on the ice after Game 82. As bad as he looked against the Holden Knights, I'd argue he looked as bad if not worse against the Stars in the Bubble Tourney.

I'll concede that I didn't watch him during the Devils' run this year though.

Reactions: The Moops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad