Rumor: 2023-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Backlunds deal makes him more tradeable if things go poorly for Calgary. One wonders if Calgary sold Backlund on the idea of limited cap space making it hard to make trades.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If Lindholm drank from the Colorado River, I'm 0.00000099% certain he could piss the cure to all three of those things.
Is the Colorado River water powerful enough to cure whatever lingering issues Cale has and maybe give Landy a bionic knee cartilage which will make him skate twice as fast as a normal human being?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Is the Colorado River water powerful enough to cure whatever lingering issues Cale has and maybe give Landy a bionic knee cartilage which will make him skate twice as fast as a normal human being?
43aaca5338ba2d4ee76d11670c619255.gif

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Don't forget everyone, with an amazing season of hockey in front of us, we are a tight knit community here :thumbu: We can all have disagreements from time to time, but let's all keep it respectful :) Everyone's entitled to an idea, opinion or whatever, and can share or vocalize that in whatever way they like.

Also (a little out of date, but still relevant !):

P.S. I miss you Pete ! Hope you're watching from heaven buddy.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Don't forget everyone, with an amazing season of hockey in front of us, we are a tight knit community here :thumbu: We can all have disagreements from time to time, but let's all keep it respectful :) Everyone's entitled to an idea, opinion or whatever, and can share or vocalize that in whatever way they like.
Typical Australian piece of shit with your healthcare and taxes however it is that they are. That's what's wrong with you Aussies is your things are either ways or not ways!

Bensch88

Jan 15, 2012
Germany
Jesus christ i really feel for you guys. I know the health care is f***ed up in NA but man.... here in germany we're really living in another world compared to you guys

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Yeah maybe the world needs to take a page from sports leagues and draft a new CBA for healthcare where there is a salary cap instituted to create parity in care costs across the league..... uhhh I mean world.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Jesus christ i really feel for you guys. I know the health care is f***ed up in NA but man.... here in germany we're really living in another world compared to you guys

We had to take my son to ER last month for pain. Doctors did a single scan and sent him home. Got the bill last week, $1,100 after insurance and we have a really good insurance plan.

I used to be against it, but it's time for the US to adopt nationalized healthcare.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
So…..the Lindholm deal for Toews? Yes?
8x6.5 is an easy yes. Can't see any way Toews does that, though.

Now back to the regularly scheduled detour at HFAvs:laugh:
Signed, Norwegian
I'm just going to go ahead and stay out of this healthcare discussion. Mostly for your guys' sanity:sueme:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
8x6.5 is an easy yes. Can't see any way Toews does that, though.

Now back to the regularly scheduled detour at HFAvs:laugh:
Signed, Norwegian
I'm just going to go ahead and stay out of this healthcare discussion. Mostly for your guys' sanity:sueme:
Is this because it appears that by most metrics Norway's healthcare system appears to be better (however one would define that) than America's?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Literally the only thing you can say about Spencer Martin (aside from having a last name for a first name and a first name for a last name, can't trust that) is that he is a very stylish goalie. Get him claimed and let's see his pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad