Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Sharks/Barracuda

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He's probably just a warm body to sit in the press box in case a forward can't play. Better Lindblom in that role than someone like Gushchin.
I agree but there are still better options than Lindblom for that. Peterson has produced similarly in five less games. Sabourin and Todd would've been cheaper. But my first preference would've been to call up Gushchin and get him into the lineup. Take Hoffman out to be that warm body. lol

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
@Pinkfloyd how many of those guys listed are/not waiver exempt?
They should all be waiver exempt for the time being considering they already cleared waivers to get there. They would have to stay up and play 10 games or 30 days to need to clear waivers again to be sent down. Unless they've revised the rules and I haven't caught up on it yet.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
They should all be waiver exempt for the time being considering they already cleared waivers to get there. They would have to stay up and play 10 games or 30 days to need to clear waivers again to be sent down. Unless they've revised the rules and I haven't caught up on it yet.
I was just reading up on that and I agree with your statement.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I agree but there are still better options than Lindblom for that. Peterson has produced similarly in five less games. Sabourin and Todd would've been cheaper. But my first preference would've been to call up Gushchin and get him into the lineup. Take Hoffman out to be that warm body. lol
I think Peterson serves a purpose on the ice for the Cuda and Lindblom doesnt but I'd also want to play Gushchin too

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Hey guys... When you can call up a player that has 1G, 1A, a -6 in 8GP in the AHL and on $2.5M you just have to!

Maybe Lindblom has risque photos of Grier?

So many people here want to even send down Eklund because they want him to avoid being apart of this garbage of a team, but want to bring up potential other top prospects for the Sharks just to be a extra body.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Maybe Lindblom has risque photos of Grier?
Something like this, maybe? :sarcasm:

1699543260793.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad