Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Sharks/Barracuda

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Brett Kemp released from his PTO with the Barracuda.

Unfortunately the guy went ice cold as soon as the rest of the forwards started getting healthy. I would've liked to keep him for depth.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Good for him. Sabourin's been on a tear in the AHL, has put up 10 points in the last 9 games. Had two goals in our last game.

He does take a LOT of minor penalties, though.
I'm alright with this recall but man I really wish they'd give Gushchin another opportunity.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Likely a response to Wiesblatt being out after surgery. Pretty good ECHL numbers.

Would've liked it if they just brought back Kemp, but he actually signed a PTO with Manitoba shortly after we got rid of him.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Mitchell Russell assigned to Wichita (ECHL). So, he might finally be ready to play.

Russell hasn't appeared in a regular season hockey game of any kind since 11/5/22.

Last edited:

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Glad to have Sabourin's offense returning to the Cuda lineup, but the amount of penalties he takes, combined with the Cuda's awful PK as of late, sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Have an unusual transaction on the AHL wire, as it says the Barracuda have traded for center Jordy Bellerive from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Flyers affiliate). I don't see anything about a return from us.

Both players on PTO (Fossier and Pelton-Bryce) have been released.

Gannon Laroque has been recalled from Wichita (ECHL).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad