Boston Bruins 2023-24 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion XI: Trade Deadline March 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
JVR I can understand keeping for the playoffs and letting walk. If there is any value for Grz and he's not going to play in the playoffs might as well pick up the value

I just want to put Lorhei in a position to succeed. And with Lindholm "week to week" ... which could mean "out for a while but we don't want to show our hand at the TDL", I'd be scared to move out NHL talent, even if disappointing this year, to put everything on Lorhei's shoulders.

Reactions: Dupell6

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Sounds similar to what Taylor Swift did as well. Maybe we can get him on the cheap if he really desires to play for the Bruins.,

? thats not how a calendar works.

so he's managing as much leverage as he can. maybe he can lower the bill enough to pull off the trade. Calgary wont let him walk for nothing. hmmmm

That would be fantastic. Personally I think he's headed to Florida. Matthew Tkachuk had the whole Flames team over for dinner when they visited last year I think he tried to sell them on life in FLA. Meanwhile Florida are considered by some the No.1 cup favorite, want to upgrade for the playoffs and have openings on LD for next year with Forsling, OEL, and Kulikov all UFAs. Instead of paying Forsling maybe they'd rather give that money to Hanifin whose a bit younger.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
The Flames are taking Markstrom off the trade market. We know they're looking for a goalie, say they pivot to Ullmark now. What's the minimum amount they'd have to offer for you to start considering it? Cause if they offer a first plus a good prospect I'm not hanging up the phone.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I believe Dom mentioned on the podcast that both Bussi and DiPietro will require waivers next season so I dont think it's far fetched to see movement regarding the Bruins goaltending as early as this trade deadline.

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
I don't care who we bring in as long as post deadline we no longer have Forbort or Gryz and we move Ullmark. Love Ullmark but I can't stand the thought of watching a great goalie have to sit on the bench during the playoffs while the team we ice struggles again.

Reactions: TCB

Dupell6

Jul 5, 2013
what teams need a goalie and can take on his cap hit if ulmark was traded? Is there a market where you can get a return worth it?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I just want to put Lorhei in a position to succeed. And with Lindholm "week to week" ... which could mean "out for a while but we don't want to show our hand at the TDL", I'd be scared to move out NHL talent, even if disappointing this year, to put everything on Lorhei's shoulders.

I just wish montgomery would stop benching him and other young guys late in games. Harder to learn /gain experience when you’re not in higher leverage situations.

Reactions: Tbaybruin

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I just wish montgomery would stop benching him and other young guys late in games. Harder to learn /gain experience when you’re not in higher leverage situations.

Has that been happening as much this call up? Can’t say I have been paying that close attention come the third period in these super late night games. He certainly has been getting more minutes overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad