Boston Bruins 2023-24 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion X

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Im all for trading DeBrusk for the right price as well as Ullmark but if we subtract DeBrusk and Ullmark to add Hanifin I’m not sure it helps us overall this year. It’s a good future move but you’re probably not considering what the bruins really need this season and that’s ok if your goal isn’t to win the cup this year but have a better shot the next 5 years

Reactions: bbfan419

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
If the rumors are true about Debrusk/Ullmark potentially on the move. I hope it somehow it’s for a center and we bring up lysell.
Hearing Jersey getting a lot of calls on Dawson Mercer

“I believe some of the teams that have been dealing with the Devils on other issues have asked about Mercer and I believe they’ve been told no,” Friedman explained. “But, you never know what can happen, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff

bigbadbruins1

Dec 12, 2008
So is there any truth behind what I heard on the Sports Hub that they are putting the handcuffs on Sweeney, only players can be traded this year, no draft capital?

Reactions: bbfan419

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I won't be surprised to see Grzelcyk stay in Boston for the remainder of the season and then leave as a free agent (no compensation for Boston).

That would be disappointing given his play this year. If he is here he is almost certainly going to play, well until the playoffs start

So is there any truth behind what I heard on the Sports Hub that they are putting the handcuffs on Sweeney, only players can be traded this year, no draft capital?

No idea, they don't have much draft capital, as even to move a 25 #1, they would have to put conditions on it at the moment.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I would give time stamps, but the entire episode is worth viewing.

Who are you going to believe, Don Sweeney or your lying eyes?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Whats the deal with Gasseau? Expected to sign with us when BC's season ends and burn a year off his ELC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad