Boston Bruins 2023-24 Roster and Salary Cap Discussion X

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
I"m just going to ignore the Brazeau signing, he won't be up long enough to care.

If they make a deal with Nashville two of Lauzon, McCarron, Sherwood, Trenin and Smith need to be involved. I like Novak for second line center. I watch quite a bit of Nadhville as I like how physical they are, they are a good match with Boston to add some skilled grit.
Oh the irony....lauzon back, grz out

Reactions: BTO

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Something around Carrier+ Novak for grez + debrusk?

Obviously has to come with contracts in place from Nashville's POV. Think Boston has to add a little something, though. But this is where my head has gone, too. Maybe Lauzon involved instead of Novak or in addition to. Lots of different permutations of a deal involving multiple pieces.

Reactions: Gordoff

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Stop that doesn’t fit the narrative here bu bu but we‘re still soft so there take that.. :laugh:

I get we could use toughness but this year has kinda been hilarious with everything is a result to why we let goals in or lose a game to even the goalie pushing a screen to get a view of incoming puck is result of the “Bruins having the softest team in the NHL” cause that should never happen we need too double screen him so he can see the puck better :rolleyes: even some of those same people were like just you wait until Forbort is back that would never happen with him guarding the net.

Oh let’s not forget Middleton >>> Carlo comments :facepalm: Minnesota would make that trade in a heartbeat probably quicker.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
I give Ottawa anything they want for Brady Tkachuk except Pastrnak.

Smith also signed recently but I still think Nashville would move both.

But like....why even post that?

Can we also build a time machine and go bring back #99?

I don't get posts like that.

Reactions: Healthy Wrap
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad