Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Colorado Eagles and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com

Meyers ties it up late, that gives him 15 points (3g, 12a) in his last 12 games.

He looked okay at time with the big club, would be great if he became an impact 2-way bottom 6 forward for us.

That announcer sounds like he's trying to sound loud and excited but also not disturb anyone by being too loud at the same time.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Malinski gets another point in his 2nd game, but check out the seam pass from Foudy.

Have I mentioned that I liked that Foudy kid? I'm hoping the fact that he didn't get called back up was more about giving him more ice-time the rest of this year but that he is still in the mix for next season. I really feel his skillset is right for a damn good 3rd liner who could play up in case of injury for a spell. He's pretty shifty and has good vision so I'm less worried about the physical toll of the 3rd line being too much now than I was when I first saw him play.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
Have I mentioned that I liked that Foudy kid? I'm hoping the fact that he didn't get called back up was more about giving him more ice-time the rest of this year but that he is still in the mix for next season. I really feel his skillset is right for a damn good 3rd liner who could play up in case of injury for a spell. He's pretty shifty and has good vision so I'm less worried about the physical toll of the 3rd line being too much now than I was when I first saw him play.
I liked what I saw of Cal Burke too in his brief time when we were a war-torn wasteland of a roster. Not sure he's NHL, but I liked what was doing and it looked like maybe he's capable. Even though smol boi.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Malinski gets another point in his 2nd game, but check out the seam pass from Foudy.

I'm rooting for any kind of success Galchenyuk has this year.

He couldn't find a team to sign him in the off season. Then was cut from his PTO, I think we heard after playing with a nagging injury in camp (?). Then when the Avs had their injury struggles they signed him again, but he got waived and demoted. Then he worked his way back again and looked relatively good IMO in his Avalanche games.

Dude had multiple chances to quit this year and he just stuck with it. Would be great if it pays off in playoff hero moment on his way to a Cup ring.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

He couldn't find a team to sign him in the off season. Then was cut from his PTO, I think we heard after playing with a nagging injury in camp (?). Then when the Avs had their injury struggles they signed him again, but he got waived and demoted. Then he worked his way back again and looked relatively good IMO in his Avalanche games.

Dude had multiple chances to quit this year and he just stuck with it. Would be great if it pays off in playoff hero moment on his way to a Cup ring.
I hope he sticks around for next year. He's rebuilt his game quite a bit this year, think it's still a work in progress at the NHL level but he's polishing it really well at the AHL level.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I hope he sticks around for next year. He's rebuilt his game quite a bit this year, think it's still a work in progress at the NHL level but he's polishing it really well at the AHL level.
Wouldn't it be something if he emerges from a year under Cro as a candidate to be a strong 3rd line player for us? Seems like with all the injuries this season, the great big wheel of Ka will turn in our favor eventually.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Wouldn't it be something if he emerges from a year under Cro as a candidate to be a strong 3rd line player for us? Seems like with all the injuries this season, the great big wheel of Ka will turn in our favor eventually.

Yeah I'm rooting for him hard-core. I do think he'll be back next year possibly as cheap depth.

If we get a rep, and I do think we might already have it. We should get a crack at a lot of guys needing a change of scenery, because it's clear that if you're willing to put the work in, the organization will work with them. It makes a ton of sense for a championship team to use that advantage.

This is how we have to find bottom six dudes cheap. Projects, college ufas. I wonder if they may start drafting some overage guys later, or if they feel like they're good enough at convincing them to sign.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This is how we have to find bottom six dudes cheap. Projects, college ufas.

7h2db4.jpg

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
My GOD the Wolves owners must be absolute nightmares to deal with. I don't think they keep an affiliation for longer than two years at this point.

I get you're tryin' to win but come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad