B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
We’re just getting all the injuries out of the way up front, then it will be smooth sailing.

I wonder if some guys need to change their fitness regimes, like Chychrun did this off season to avoid injuries.

We have a new guy in charge on that front, I wonder what he’ll get up to on the injury and training front.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes:

The Senators will again be without Zack MacEwen and Roby Jarventie, after the pair were recalled by the NHL Senators this morning. Should he play tonight, Jarventie would make his NHL debut, when the parent club takes on the Tampa Bay Lightning at Canadian Tire Centre. Here in Wilkes-Barre, that means Phil Daoust will likely dress again, after being called up from the ECHL and registering an assist in his AHL season debut yesterday. No word yet on a starting goaltender, but being a back-to-back, it would make sense if either Leevi Merilainen or Kevin Mandolese start in place of Mads Søgaard. Full lineup information will be available prior to puck drop.

Who to Watch:

Belleville defenceman Max Guenette is starting to find his offensive touch again, after putting up 40 points (five goals, 35 assists) last season. The 22-year-old from St. Foye, Quebec has five assists over a three-game point streak, including one helper last night. Matt Highmore also extended his point streak to four games (two goals, three assists) with an assist last night.

The Penguins don’t have any players on significant point streaks coming into tonight, but Jansen Harkens has points in back-to-back games, including a pair of assists last night. Marc Johnstone also scored for the Penguins in their victory yesterday, as did Alexander Nylander, who snapped a three-game pointless skid.

Follow the action:

Tonight’s game can be seen on AHL TV and heard on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network.

1699132519420.png

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Why they didn't call up Smejkal? I mean, to play 6 mins, it was useless to call up Jarventie and I also don't want Jarventie anywhere near this toxicity right now

At least Smejkal would make NHL dough

Last edited:

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Why they didn't call up Smejkal? I mean, to play 6 mins, it was useless to call up Jarventie and I also don't want Jarventie anywhere this toxicity right now

They needed a centre, which explains Jarventie.

Calling up MacEwen to play six minutes and lose a fight to Austin f***ing Watson is another story.

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
They needed a centre, which explains Jarventie.

Calling up MacEwen to play six minutes and lose a fight to Austin f***ing Watson is another story.
Parker Kelly could have played C for 6 minutes with Giroux taking the draws.
I wanted to see Roby.. Didn't get much ice but the numbers were not flattering either

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Why they didn't call up Smejkal? I mean, to play 6 mins, it was useless to call up Jarventie and I also don't want Jarventie anywhere this toxicity right now

What's more surprising is how he barely played any AHL games to begin with.

BSens down 2-1

Colin White scored
We could use Colin White as our 3rd line C right now...

Reactions: Xspyrit

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Goalie bromance is real! Look at Korpi and Forsberg. In my friend's league, the other goalie is actually one of my very good friends. We understand each others lol

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Parker Kelly could have played C for 6 minutes with Giroux taking the draws.
I wanted to see Roby.. Didn't get much ice but the numbers were not flattering either
Bottom line you need to play him. Especially since coach JUST said how tough it is to play with 10 forwards pre game lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad