B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Ah the old I post a lot so I'm better??.You sure put me in my place. A lot of your posts were complaining about Dorion, it's over now so maybe you can find another horse to beat to death.

Now I'll go back to lurking as I find bitching to be tiresome. Enjoy your polls dude.

:facepalm:

ok waste of time, I'm done

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
lol the famous emotional indentification through black and white words written on the internet. The only thing that upsets me was that we have been stuck with a GM constantly hurting our chances to win in the future and also the few people gaslighting all of us by constantly saying that "we're just too negative, everything is fine and we just need to take a break" and then play the innocent card when there was a backlash

I think the whole situation with how it ended pretty much sums up that it's not because we were "negative".
So you are upset, that’s what I said.

There is no “all of us” you are just you in here.

Hopefully now you can feel better and your posting will reflect that because whether it’s too negative or just the right level of negative, it’s been a lot of consistent essays of negative daily, for a very very very long time.

This all has to be glorious news for you!

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes:

The parent club in Ottawa suffered another pair of injuries on Thursday night, with both Ridly Greig and Mark Kastelic going down and both expected to miss a few games. With that in mind, there will surely be some support sent by Belleville, though those transactions haven’t been announced yet. In terms of the lineup in Springfield tonight, the Senators are fully healthy, save for Tyler Boucher, meaning Jiri Smejkal could return to the lineup. The reigning American Hockey League Goaltender of the Month, Mads Søgaard is expected to start in goal. Full lineup information will be available prior to puck drop tonight.

Who to Watch:

Senators forward Matthew Highmore returns to his old stomping grounds tonight. He put up 61 points in 68 games with Springfield last season, before moving to Belleville over the summer. He’s continued to provide that scoring spark for Belleville as well, leading the team with five points after six games played. Meanwhile, Goaltender Mads Søgaard was named the American Hockey League’s Goaltender of the Month for October, after posting a 3-1-0 record, with a 1.73 goals-against average and a .944 save percentage. He stopped 135 of 144 shots against in the month.

The Thunderbirds also had a representative in the league’s monthly awards. Forward Adam Gaudette was named AHL Player of the Month for October, putting up 11 points (nine goals, two assists) over eight games. Forward Mikhail Abramov is on a three game point streak (two goals, two assists) and the T-Birds also have a Belleville connection in the crease, with former Bulls’ goaltender Malcolm Subban, now suiting up in Springfield.

Follow the action:

Tonight’s game can be seen on AHL TV and heard on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network.

Reactions: R We A Team

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
1699050980108.png

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
yep, same excuses every year

You need to take a break :sarcasm:

So you are upset, that’s what I said.

There is no “all of us” you are just you in here.

Hopefully now you can feel better and your posting will reflect that because whether it’s too negative or just the right level of negative, it’s been a lot of consistent essays of negative daily, for a very very very long time.

This all has to be glorious news for you!

Who the hell tell others "it's perfectly fine to constantly lose, you should be happy!"? We are not in kindergarten, we are not here to "participate"

And if you think it's "just me", you have an inexistent sense of awareness lol

The things that annoys me are : losing, incompetent people like Dorion hurting my favorite team and someone telling me that I need to take a break because I am tired of losing.

I absolutely have the right to be annoyed (not upset though). This team has not been contributing much in my happiness for years. That is the point.

If losing makes you happy then good for you lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice-Tray

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Does DJ play him at 3C?
I think he has to.

Moving G to C has been dismissed as a non-starter. Kasty is on LTIR, who else plays in the middle?

I think Chartier is better suited for the 4th line, and hope he plays there.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
So it's November and Boucher has yet to play a game from a tweaked ...groin??. Wtfffffff is going on with this kid? Did he cut his leg off or something????
He hasn’t got his biosteel injection yet. Patience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad