B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I think its a positive that Guenette stayed in Belleville to keep building his game but it might be tempting to call him up for Matinpolo if there is any indication that Zub won't play

Reactions: DrEasy and mianjo

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009

Jarid Lukosevicius and Kyle Betts return to Belleville on professional tryout offers​

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Looks like they're playing in a Jr. B barn, holy
Yeah, that old rink in Belleville is showing its age. It allegedly got a big renovation to get it AHL ready, but when I went in there for the first time post-Belleville Bulls for a Belleville Sens game, it looked pretty much the same to me. ;-) Pro tip if you are going to a game in Belleville - you can't sit in the first six rows if you want to have any hope of seeing the game...

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes:

After another NHL recall, with Matthew Highmore being called up to the Ottawa Senators this week, Belleville has brought in a couple more familiar faces on professional tryouts. Both Jarid Lukosevicius and Kyle Betts have returned to the Friendly City from their ECHL clubs in South Carolina and Utah respectively, and will help bolster the forward corps. Additionally, Nikolas Matinpalo has been returned from Ottawa and will re-join the Belleville blue line. Full lineup information will be available prior to puck drop.

Who to Watch:

Belleville defenceman Max Guenette has jumped into the team scoring lead, thanks to his ongoing five-game point streak (one goal, six assists). Guenette scored his first goal of the season on Wednesday night and had an assist as well. Additionally, Angus Crookshank will try to extend his four game point streak (one goal, four assists), playing in his 100th career AHL game. It’s AHL game number 200 for defender Jacob Larsson.

Speedy forward Trey Fix-Wolansky leads the way for Cleveland, bringing a six-game point streak into tonight’s contest (two goals, seven assists). He’s only been held pointless in one game this season. Defender Nick Blankenburg is also on a six-game point streak (three goals, five assists).

At the rink:

Tonight is Military Appreciation Night as the Senators recognize the service and sacrifice of the Canadian Armed Forces. Before the game, the Sens will hold a Remembrance Day ceremony, featuring representatives from 8 Wing CFB Trenton and a few surprises. Fans can also check out various military-themed displays around CAA Arena, including an exhibit from the National Air Force Museum of Canada, in the Community Alley, just inside Gate 2.

Follow the action:

Tonight’s game can be seen on AHL TV and heard on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network.

Reactions: Icelevel

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
Yeah, that old rink in Belleville is showing its age. It allegedly got a big renovation to get it AHL ready, but when I went in there for the first time post-Belleville Bulls for a Belleville Sens game, it looked pretty much the same to me. ;-) Pro tip if you are going to a game in Belleville - you can't sit in the first six rows if you want to have any hope of seeing the game...

The renovation I believe was to change the ice surface from Olympic size to NHL size. That's why the first six rows aren't good.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
1699660488339.png

1699660518842.png

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad