B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
1707521620341.png

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
So Boucher is now a 4th liner in the AHL. I have hope, because why not, but damn.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Pettersson will be a good bottom 6 guy for the Sens.

Has a lot of development and growing left to do, has great speed, plays relentless, great shot, good defensively, and can keep up and see the game well enough to play with skill players. He is very smart from what I’ve seen, can understand and follow what needs to be done and what is asked of him. Not going to run guys through the boards but he’s playing the body and retrieving the pucks, which is much better than just kamikaze’ing guys for the sake of it.

Turned 20 a few days ago, will likely be 6’2 210 by the time he’s getting a cup of coffee.

He’s a prototypical 3rd liner, speed, puck hound, can play a defensive role, good for a point every 3ish games.

Oscar The Grouch

Oct 16, 2021
Pettersson will be a good bottom 6 guy for the Sens.

Has a lot of development and growing left to do, has great speed, plays relentless, great shot, good defensively, and can keep up and see the game well enough to play with skill players. He is very smart from what I’ve seen, can understand and follow what needs to be done and what is asked of him. Not going to run guys through the boards but he’s playing the body and retrieving the pucks, which is much better than just kamikaze’ing guys for the sake of it.

Turned 20 a few days ago, will likely be 6’2 210 by the time he’s getting a cup of coffee.

He’s a prototypical 3rd liner, speed, puck hound, can play a defensive role, good for a point every 3ish games.

Are you daring to suggest he's a better prospect that Tyler Boucher at this point? They sound similar, from your description. It sounds like they'll be competing for the same spot.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Are you daring to suggest he's a better prospect that Tyler Boucher at this point? They sound similar, from your description. It sounds like they'll be competing for the same spot.
I’ve said that prior to the season starting, believe I said Pettersson was #4 after Groeg, Kleven and Ostapchuk for the Sens at the start of the year.

I’m high on him and his chances of carving out a career in the bottom 6, but that’s not to say he’s a blue chip guy. I’m not high on the rest of the Sens prospects, very low on the pool in fact, and unsurprisingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oscar The Grouch

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

I have Pettersson as a better prospect for over a year now and he has been drafted like 18 months ago lol

In the ranking poll #8 last July, I voted Pettersson and said "Pettersson AINEC" when he was up against Boucher and others

Boucher got voted #9 but would have voted a few more guys before

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
What the article fails to mention is the lack of talent in Belleville over the last few yrs & Sokolov wasn't getting much help offensvely. My guess is he walks after this yr & signs with some other team or goes to Europe/Russia.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad