B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sokolov again leads the team in scoring, what is that now 3 yrs he is their top pt producer or 2nd? Guennette is a right shot D who is 2nd on the team in pts should be given another look in Ottawa before this yr is done. Ostapchuk is now the #1 centre in Belleville in his 1st yr in the AHL. Thompson has fallen off the map. Nice to see Kleven & Guennete as a pair, hopefully we will see both playing together in Ott soon.

Prospects I would like to see in Ott: Kleven, Guennette, Ostapchuk, Sokolov & Sogaard
Players I would like to see out of Ott: Tarasenko, Kubalik, Joseph, Chartier, MacEwan, Kelly, Brannstrom, Hamonic, Chabot & Forsberg

Why would anyone want to see Joseph gone? If anything, we need to replace Tarasenko and Kubalik by 2 Josephs ASAP

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Why would anyone want to see Joseph gone? If anything, we need to replace Tarasenko and Kubalik by 2 Josephs ASAP
Aren't you the same guy who was upset we lost Balcers & Dahlin & are on the Crookshank bandwagon? And didn't you go on adnauseam about the Sens trading Nick Paul for Joseph?

• Haha
Reactions: BoardsofCanada

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Aren't you the same guy who was upset we lost Balcers & Dahlin & are on the Crookshank bandwagon? And didn't you go on adnauseam about the Sens trading Nick Paul for Joseph?

Sigh

go dream about size homie

And I was not upset that we lost Balcers, I was upset because we had the DUMBEST GM ever, but frankly I'm not expecting people like you to understand the nuance

Reactions: BoardsofCanada

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
You went on & on for months about them, it was hardly nuance.

No… I spent months trying to explain it to some people who couldn’t tell the forest from the trees

You clearly still don’t get it. Like if it wasn’t crystal clear after 7 years of Dorion and the team still being where it is lol

My dog is better than PD at pro scouting

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
No… I spent months trying to explain it to some people who couldn’t tell the forest from the trees

You clearly still don’t get it. Like if it wasn’t crystal clear after 7 years of Dorion and the team still being where it is lol

My dog is better than PD at pro scouting
Why don't you give us a page and a half of stats telling us why 32 teams are wrong & Balcers should still be in the NHL?

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Sokolov again leads the team in scoring, what is that now 3 yrs he is their top pt producer or 2nd? Guennette is a right shot D who is 2nd on the team in pts should be given another look in Ottawa before this yr is done. Ostapchuk is now the #1 centre in Belleville in his 1st yr in the AHL. Thompson has fallen off the map. Nice to see Kleven & Guennete as a pair, hopefully we will see both playing together in Ott soon.

Prospects I would like to see in Ott: Kleven, Guennette, Ostapchuk, Sokolov & Sogaard
Players I would like to see out of Ott: Tarasenko, Kubalik, Joseph, Chartier, MacEwan, Kelly, Brannstrom, Hamonic, Chabot & Forsberg
Joseph????????

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019

Who in their right mind votes Joseph off the island? He's playing exactly the kind of game a deep team wins with.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
https://twitter.com/BellevilleSens
TRANSACTION: #BellevilleSens have recalled forward Tarun Fizer from his loan to the
@AllenAmericans

Roster Notes:

The Senators have only made one transaction since their last game, with Tarun Fizer being recalled from his loan to the Allen Americans in the ECHL. Belleville will be without forwards Phil Daoust and Roby Jarventie, who are still out injured. Full lineup information, including tonight’s alignment, will be available before the puck drop.

Who to Watch:

Senators defenceman Lassi Thomson will become the Belleville Sens all-time leader in games played by a defenceman tonight, dressing in his 170th game for the Club and passing Jordan Murray for that milestone. The 23-year-old from Finland is also just two points back of Murray on Belleville’s all-time defensive points list. Meanwhile, forward Egor Sokolov had his most productive game of the season last weekend against Toronto, notching a goal and two assists. He has five goals in his last six games and 11 points in his last nine games.

Comets forwards Ryan Schmelzer (two goals, five assists) and Graeme Clarke (two goals four assists) has been their most consistent producers offensively of late, while Justin Dowling has been the hottest hand in terms of goal-scoring for Utica, with five goals and one assist, over a four-game point streak. Dowling has scored in four straight games for the Comets, with he and Clarke both finding the net against Belleville in their last meeting.

Follow the action:

Tonight’s game starts at 7:00 p.m. (ET) and can be seen on AHL TV and heard on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network

Reactions: DrEasy

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
1705534382230.png

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
BSens made it close 4-3. Kleven rang one off the cross bar late but they couldn't tie it. Good come back... 1st half of the 2nd Utica scored all their goals on Mando , Merilainen came in after the 4th goal but it was pretty much all Belleville from there on.

Reactions: Icelevel and DrEasy

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes:

The Senators did make one transaction before Wednesday’s game in Utica, with forward Tarun Fizer being recalled from the club’s Texas-based ECHL affiliate, the Allen Americans. He’ll help to fill the void of injured forwards that include Philippe Daoust, Roby Jarventie and Garrett Pilon. Belleville will be without forward Boko Imama as well, as he serves the final game of a three-game suspension, dating back to his run-in with Toronto’s Kyle Clifford last week. Full lineup information, including tonight’s alignment, will be available before the puck drop.

Who to Watch:

Four Senators have points in back-to-back games heading into tonight’s contest, including defender Jacob Larsson (one goal, two assists), forward Kyle Betts (two goals), forward Egor Sokolov (two goals, three assists), and defenceman Tyler Kleven (two assists). Meanwhile, forward Cole Reinhardt is two points shy of 200 in his American Hockey League career.

A handful of players have been contributing to Laval’s recent run of success, with five players carrying points streaks of three games or more. Philippe Maillet tops that list bringing a seven-game point streak (four goals, seven assists) into tonight’s contest. Goaltender Kasimir Kaskisuo also has a personal three-game winning streak, stopping 94 of the last 100 shots he’s faced.

Follow the action:

Today’s game starts at 7:00 p.m. (ET) and can be seen on AHL TV and heard on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad