B-Sens 2023-24 Belleville Senators

SquidNasty

Dec 8, 2021
Just caught the highlights, Kleven is a monster holy. Whenever a forward cuts wide on the entry he casually throws them into the boards. Hoping he cracks the roster next year, he's exactly what you want on your third pair.

Reactions: Icelevel

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Roster Notes:

The Senators haven’t made any transactions between Wednesday night’s win and this morning. Full lineup information, including tonight’s alignment, will be available before the puck drop.

Who to Watch:

Veteran Belleville forward Josh Currie has been picking up steam over the back half of the Sens’ recent win streak. The 31-year-old from Charlottetown, PEI, had a goal on Wednesday and has four points over his last five games. Meanwhile, Egor Sokolov scored twice on Wednesday night and has four goals over his last five games, with at least three shots on goal, each of his last four games. Both goaltenders for Belleville have been outstanding of late as well, with Mads Sogaard winning three straight games and Kevin Mandolese winning his last four appearances.

The focus for Toronto will likely be in the crease as well, with big Swedish netminder Dennis Hildeby returning from the NHL Maple Leafs. And bringing the 4th best goals against average in the AHL (2.20) into tonight’s game. Toronto also has a handful of players with points in back-to-back games, including Joseph Blandisi, Kieffer Bellows, Alex Steeves, Toppi Nielmela, and Max Lajoie.

Ticket info:

Tickets for all Belleville Sens home games for the remainder of the 2023-24 season are now on sale online, via Ticketmaster or the Belleville Sens Ticket Hub, by visiting the Belleville Sens Box Office at the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre, or by emailing [email protected]. Box Office hours are available by clicking here.

Fans can also click the following links for more information on season seat memberships, flex packs, group experiences or Business Elite memberships, or send an email to [email protected].

Follow the action:

Today’s game starts at 7:00 p.m. (ET) and can be seen on AHL TV, TSN2 and heard on the Belleville Sens Entertainment Network.

Tonights game is listed as being shown on Channel 98 on Rogers.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I just noticed that it shows the BSens VS Marlies game on TSN2.

Maybe blacked out but at least there is a shot!

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
Sorry guys I was trying to watch a Sens win so I saw this game on TSN2. I inflicted the loser viewer mentality on the players.

Reactions: Joeyjoejoe

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
4-0 in 3rd

5-0

6-0

penalty Fest

PPPIMPTS
BEL0 / 4101 min / 22 in0
TOR4 / 1058 min / 14 in17

7-0

8-0 FINAL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Icelevel

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
7 wins in a row cure = 7 goals against

Yay

Edit : oops, 8 goals actually :help:

At the same time, Jarventie and Sogaard weren't playing so...

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
7 wins in a row cure = 7 goals against

Yay

Edit : oops, 8 goals actually :help:

At the same time, Jarventie and Sogaard weren't playing so...
Mando and Sogy have been alternating through the win streak.
Jarventie is a loss but not enough to explain last night and they had a shut out the previous game when he didn't play 90% of the game.
Mando was very good early,

BSens were not on it last night ,, an off game.

Watching Gruden behind the bench last night . He doesn't seem too calm back there. His team has some pretty nice AHL players with NHL experience as well. I am not convinced he's any better than either Troy Mann or David Bell but of course I have very little insight into that. I hope the Sens search for a coach involves a more complete search.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad