Proposal: MTL & NASH

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Nashville is having a real bad start this year.
LD seems weak.
Top 9 and RD is great.

With Nashville having 3 first pick could they try to get a top 4 LHD to help out ?

MTL : Matheson (50%)
for
NASH : First pick : the 2nd best between the 3. + Cap dumb to fit the cap ? + a 2nd Tampa maybe for taking cap back and retention on Matheson. ?

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Can’t see Montreal getting a 1st and a 2nd from a team that’s winless and had some big questions coming into the season, especially not for an at-best 2nd pair guy due $13.5M over the next two seasons and over 30 years old.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Can’t see Montreal getting a 1st and a 2nd from a team that’s winless and had some big questions coming into the season, especially not for an at-best 2nd pair guy due $13.5M over the next two seasons and over 30 years old.
yeah signing Stamkos and Marchesseault tells you where they want to go this year no questions asked.

We're in the middle of a rebuild I'd rather just keep the 3 1sts unless we're in the playoffs by the deadline.
yeah rebuild team don't sign people like Stamkos and Marchesseualt

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
yeah signing Stamkos and Marchesseault tells you where they want to go this year no questions asked.

Did Nashville give up any 1st or 2nd round picks to get either of them? Any picks at all? No?

Damn. Almost like signing free agents and trading for high dollar 2nd pair D are totally different things. Every Nashville fan in this thread has said, “no,” pretty good indication to stop trying to make it work.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Did Nashville give up any 1st or 2nd round picks to get either of them? Any picks at all? No?

Damn. Almost like signing free agents and trading for high dollar 2nd pair D are totally different things. Every Nashville fan in this thread has said, “no,” pretty good indication to stop trying to make it work.
Every fan ? damn you guy's are like 2 or 3 ?

Accept he is a lefty that is forced into rhd because of the ineptitude of our real rhd
well he is playing RD so yeah he's a great freaking RD

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Every fan ? damn you guy's are like 2 or 3 ?

well he is playing RD so yeah he's a great freaking RD

So you’re just straight trolling at this point? I said “in this thread,” but I’m betting the vast majority of them elsewhere would also say “no.”

This doesn’t work for Nashville, and considering you’ve been absurdly wrong about their team more than once in this thread alone, perhaps consider peddling your wares somewhere else.

For the record, and to take you off your high horse: I’m a Rangers fan also telling you this clearly doesn’t work for Nashville.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
I don't think Montreal should be trading Matheson unless we can get a better fit for Guhle.
Guhle-Savard
Hutson-Struble
Wifi-Barron
Mailloux

Is fine for this year to finish bottom 10

So you’re just straight trolling at this point? I said “in this thread,” but I’m betting the vast majority of them elsewhere would also say “no.”

This doesn’t work for Nashville, and considering you’ve been absurdly wrong about their team more than once in this thread alone, perhaps consider peddling your wares somewhere else.

For the record, and to take you off your high horse: I’m a Rangers fan also telling you this clearly doesn’t work for Nashville.

Last edited:

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Guhle-Savard
Hutson-Struble
Wifi-Barron
Mailloux

Is fine for this year to finish bottom 10

Get lost mate

I’m not your mate, and you got immediately hostile when someone pointed out your proposal was an easy “no” for the team you aren’t a fan of. So, I think I’ll stay right here to remind you that everyone that isn’t a MTL fan in this thread is still telling you “no.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad