Rumor: 2023-2024 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I still expect the Avs to aim at bargain bin deals a week or two after UFA madness. That's where you get the eRods and the Klingbergs on one year deals.

I don't think they'll bring in a big name via trade or UFA and spend Landy's cap hit money on him.

The new 7M is basically just a little breathing room to construct the whole bottom 9 and make it a little easier. They'll sprinkle the 7M here and there.

Reactions: Mighty Makar

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I still expect the Avs to aim at bargain bin deals a week or two after UFA madness. That's where you get the eRods and the Klingbergs on one year deals.

I don't think they'll bring in a big name via trade or UFA and spend Landy's cap hit money on him.

The new 7M is basically just a little breathing room to construct the whole bottom 9 and make it a little easier. They'll sprinkle the 7M here and there.
God I hope not. We need some good top 6 players not just 4th liners and 7th D.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
We don't necessarily have the cap to just add top 6 guys willy nilly.
I understand that just don’t think bargain basement hunting is going to help. We should be able to add a forward with Landeskog’s money. Hopefully Nuke can play or we can LTIR him too if he is indeed in some sort of substance abuse program. Wasn’t Price gone a long time when he was getting help? I can’t remember how much time he missed…

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I understand that just don’t think bargain basement hunting is going to help. We should be able to add a forward with Landeskog’s money. Hopefully Nuke can play or we can LTIR him too if he is indeed in some sort of substance abuse program. Wasn’t Price gone a long time when he was getting help? I can’t remember how much time he missed…
I mean we will have to go bargain hunting to fill out the roster no matter what. Realistically a 2C takes Landys cap space and then it'll take some cheap depth to fill out the roster most likely. Unless one of the D is traded for an ELC or something.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Get bertuzzi and some bottom 6 help via reclamation like drouin and a signing like Sundqvist Trade Girard and Newhook for scheifele.

• Wow
Reactions: Gruyeriev

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
That 7-11 logo looks so good on the Stars helmets!

I can’t believe I clapped when Jamie Benn scored. I think I just threw up a little…

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
You’re right it’s mostly those two. I would also add Sutter and Avs killer Pavelski.

I don’t mind Pavelski at all, he kills the Avs, but that’s the Avs fault for always leaving him wide open. Still think he would’ve been a good addition on this team, he’s smart enough that he would overcome his skating deficits

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
I know it’ll never happen, but man I would love the front office to pull off a PLD+Stanley for Girard+Newhook+first and sign PLD to a $7.5-8m deal long term.

Reactions: Avaholic29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad