Rumor: 2023-2024 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Fdshj0rUoAAXu3w.jpg:large

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Toews will be UFA. He can re-up with the team of his choice regardless of where he gets traded.

If we trade him we need to trade him somewhere where he wants to play to maximise the return. Not an easy task.
Seattle is close to home...Toews for Wright as the two main pieces in the trade...

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
This is the first summer in a long time that I’ve actually been concerned. No idea what’s actually going on with Nichushkin and Landeskog, and they have little or no assets/cap room. CMac is going to sign Compher to 5x5 and we’ll be done.

Reactions: The Moops
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
This is the first summer in a long time that I’ve actually been concerned. No idea what’s actually going on with Nichushkin and Landeskog, and they have little or no assets/cap room. CMac is going to sign Compher to 5x5 and we’ll be done.

Summer of Compher. Can't let the prized asset walk.
Oh, 100% I expect them to re-sign Compher for way too much money with the continued assumption that he's a dominant faceoff man and their Selke calibre 2C. The second that contract is signed he'll be on vacation for the rest of his career. 20ish points, no forechecking opportunity will go without a casual flyby.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Crosby it is..

Toews and Crosby haha

Good god please dont use the Landy money on JTC....

If this happens... ********** ******* ****

Opens so many more options. Kuznetsov, RyJo, JT miller, etc. I’m honestly not that disappointed this gives us some much needed flexibility. Hope Landy recovers but I kinda doubt he’s ever the same player and he may never return.

We had that option before but management didn't do ****. Now they have to.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Scheifele is a real possibility now but I'd rather fix the 2C long term if we're gonna spend the kind of assets needed to land Scheifele.
Pretty hard to do that. Can't just earmark Landys cap hit to that position beyond next season, if he wants to give it a go after rehab.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Lehkonen-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Nichushkin-Scheifele/PLD- ???

Will still be missing a top 6 forward. CMac’s gonna be busy this offseason

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
The cap space is now there to grab a center. Should be zero excuse to that position not being filled.

With the usage of LTIR, the Avs' ability to bank will be lessened severely. So once the roster is set to start the season, money in/money out moves will be the name of the game.

Reactions: Avs_19

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
With Landy's future unknown, we should absolutely sign the best available 2C. If Landy does make a comeback, you deal with that when it happens. We can't just sign a guy for 1 year and hope.
Don't sign a 2C. They have to trade for one. The best 2C centres are all WAY too old.

If the Avs want UFA forwards, target wingers like Barbashev, Engvall, etc. Younger guys. Not the 32+ year old centres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad