Rumor: 2023-2024 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Off-season is in full swing

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
This is the right choice IMO.

Drouin and RyJo are clearly the playmaker roles on their respective lines. Gotta give each guy a shooter.
and a guy that cares defensively

I like Drouin, Mack, Lehky on the 1st line and Nuke RyJo, Rants on the 2nd line

Only if Drouin plays well though...because Lehky needs to be the 3rd best player offensively on that line.

Last edited:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
To call this altercation a simple case of substance abuse is a gross misunderstanding of what actually occurred. Did you read what he actually said to the police officers?

The team certainly has grounds for termination of his contract, pending a full fact-finding blah, blah, blah. Dude threatened people's lives. Depending on the mood of the cops, he could potentially be looking at some serious time.
Yes I have. But I don't think it has been determined yet that he was entirely sober, or have I missed all the police reports?

And don't get me wrong, I do think that this type of activity is grounds for contract termination. But obviously NHLPA is still wondering if they agree on that.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Lmao, somewhere there is a video of Ghetto checking OEL with rap music overlay. Wish I could find that.

Forgot about that one, he was funny, and a shit.
Couldn't find the youtube video clip with the rap music...probably got copywritted...

I did find a clip of the play though...

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I think @Foppberg did this

Adultraisinghandinclass_01b95eb851ecc39500b4e6e26da53f49.gif

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I think Ryjo and Mikko are going to be filthy together. They're both legit intelligent players that are hard to stop. They might have some cold nights, but my god those two will feast on second pairings especially with Lehhky or Nuke.

Imagine Nuke with them, that's a lot of meat lmao.
RyJo and Moose will look totally uninterested during much of the game and will finish the night with a combined 6 or 7 points.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

I think @Foppberg did this

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Not sure why my search didn't pull it up, other than I'm old. And ugly.

RyJo and Moose will look totally uninterested during much of the game and will finish the night with a combined 6 or 7 points.
As long as they don't give up 7 or 8, I'm okay with it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Drouin-MacKinnon-Nichushkin
Lehkonen-Johansen-Rantanen
Wood-Colton-LOC
Olofsson-Meyers-Cogliano

That's what I like right now.

Hopefully another bottom six player gets added to bump LOC down to the 4th line. Preferably someone like Tatar to add offense rather than another Eller type (looking at you, Nosek). Tatar will help a lot in the regular season.

Andrew Wiggin

Feb 8, 2020
As much as i hope they are still looking at a hockey trade to bring in another top 6 piece and balace out the defensive pairings the math seems to indicate that they are likely done. I dont think betting on youth lower in the lineup is a bad thing i would like to see how an open tryout with LOC l, Foudy, Olausson, and maybe a PTO goes for RW. I would love to see Foudy run with it.

Linds

Makalder
Jun 20, 2016
Canada
As much as i hope they are still looking at a hockey trade to bring in another top 6 piece and balace out the defensive pairings the math seems to indicate that they are likely done. I dont think betting on youth lower in the lineup is a bad thing i would like to see how an open tryout with LOC l, Foudy, Olausson, and maybe a PTO goes for RW. I would love to see Foudy run with it.
No way they start the season with almost 3m in cap space

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
"Don't hit the keg and go on a bender. Come to The Keg, Bender."

Wait, this isn't the keg thread...

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Maybe, but why would he? Like does he or his agent think that someone is going to actually offer him a contract even if he goes there now? He was an AHLer last season.
It’ll look good when he goes to court. It’ll show contrition

Reactions: Foppa2118
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad