NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Debrusk, Ullmark , Gryz for Draisaitl :sarcasm:

I wish they had some better pieces outside McDrai, because a desperation trade for Ullmark could bring a pretty nice return from them, assuming Ullmark would even waive his NTC
There is now way that Ullmark would waive his NTC to go to the dumpster fire that is the Edmonton Oilers.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Debrusk, Ullmark , Gryz for Draisaitl :sarcasm:

I wish they had some better pieces outside McDrai, because a desperation trade for Ullmark could bring a pretty nice return from them, assuming Ullmark would even waive his NTC
They would be insisting on Swayman in any big deal. Then they get a new coach and we get to watch Bill Randford 2.0 beat us in a cup final.

Last edited:

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Reactions: sarge88 and KWbruin

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

This is embarrassing.

No, you shouldn’t have to fight someone every time a hit like this occurs.

But when you’re being questioned about your teams compete/toughness like the leafs are, you do. And they didn’t.

Reavo will get him 10 years from now in a charity game.

😂

A shitload of chatter here in the GTA that Zadorov is gonna be a leaf and honestly that will suck for us
Here’s the thing.

I don’t want him there and I’d love him here but I also want to see what desperation payment the Leafs make when they overpay for him.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I’d love him too, but what goes back - my guess is you’ll say gryz - and I’m no gryz guy but I am a guy who is nervous about messing with a D corps that is humming
D has been fine with Gryz out. Think playoffs. Zadorov is a warrior. He's big. He's tough. He gives it his all. He's effective in his role. I would rather head into a playoff run with Zadorov than Gryz 10/10 times. Fancy stats be damned.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
D has been fine with Gryz out. Think playoffs. Zadorov is a warrior. He's big. He's tough. He gives it his all. He's effective in his role. I would rather head into a playoff run with Zadorov than Gryz 10/10 times. Fancy stats be damned.

Flames have no cap space so I'd imagine they would want a dman making less than Zadorov and pics/prospects. Not much in the way of pics or prospects for B's.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
JT Miller looking great (again). For all the heat the Canucks took for signing him to that contract it looks like a bargain now. Not only is he putting up the points, he plays with some serious jam.

A 2011 Cup Finals rematch next spring isn’t that far fetched.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
1699721066571.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad