NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Flyers hit embarrassing low point no other NHL team reached ever in loss to Sharks

"
According to OptaSTATS, the Flyers are the only NHL team to have two losses in its franchise’s history against a team that has gone winless in their first 10+ games. Back in 2017, the Flyers also lost to a team with a record of 0-10-1 entering the night in the Arizona Coyotes. During that game, the Flyers, at the very least, saw the game go to overtime, where Alex Goligoski ended up scoring the winning goal.

Now, in 2023, the Flyers, have once again lost to a team with a 0-10-1 record in the Sharks; the Sharks, of course, were bound to win at least one game seeing as they’ll have 71 chances to do so entering Tuesday night, but their outlook didn’t look particularly promising. They entered the contest against the Flyers having allowed 20 goals in their past two games, with Mackenzie Blackwood being all out of form."

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Nothing like an evening visit to the Leafs' board to observe the insanity following a 3rd period meltdown.

The only guy I feel bad for is Keefe who will get run out of town soon enough. Not his fault he inherited a roster with no soul.

I would say Keefe has made his share of mistakes, but for sure he's far from the most culpable regarding the issues that plague Toronto.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I was just looking at some of the stats and FO% is 51.5% for the Leafs and 51.4% for the Bruins. That was very surprising to me since we lost Bergy and Krejci. Their PK is the 26th in the league. So many fun stats.

Is there a chance the Leafs don't make the playoffs? I know it is early but their goaltending and defensive woes are pretty serious. It is like all they think about is building offense even though they already have enough. They just think they can score enough goals to win? The Leafs and Oilers must be salivating at our tandem.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
1699534228368.png

• Haha
Reactions: KWbruin

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Very satisfying game last night. Ottawa needed that pretty bad given the stormy seas they've been dealing with.

I was mainly interested in the late game. Kings with an impressive showing against VGK. LA might be for real.

Two late games in a row that were doozies. The COL/NJ game the night before was the most hate-filled game I'd watched in a while.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
sure seems like alex galchenyuk loves to say the n word sheesh
Yeah, after watching the police video that was released the incident looks even worse than merely reading about it back when it happened. Major kudos to that cop for staying so professional. Watching police videos always reminds me how there is no way I could be a cop and stay sane.

I remember back when Montreal drafted Galchenyuk 3rd overall and were so excited. Idiot is now back in Russia after playing for 7 teams in the NHL in a decade-long career, with 6 of those years being in Montreal.

Reactions: Kegs

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Yeah, after watching the police video that was released the incident looks even worse than merely reading about it back when it happened. Major kudos to that cop for staying so professional. Watching police videos always reminds me how there is no way I could be a cop and stay sane.

I remember back when Montreal drafted Galchenyuk 3rd overall and were so excited. Idiot is now back in Russia after playing for 7 teams in the NHL in a decade-long career, with 6 of those years being in Montreal.
At least it was them that blew the 3rd overall pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad