NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I am very grateful our goaltending has gone from Thomas, to Rask, to Ullmark/Swayman.

We’ve had some bad contracts and some bad losses, but we have never been so desperate to sign someone like Jack Campbell to a 5 year contract.

Unfortunately It’s all ended in the same result despite being on the complete opposite end of the spectrum though. Campbells been in the league parts of 9 seasons and zero cups and bruins have zero cups in the last 9 years as well.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I kinda feel bad for the Oiler players. That whole scene just sucks. Morale has to be so damn low.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Unfortunately It’s all ended in the same result despite being on the complete opposite end of the spectrum though. Campbells been in the league parts of 9 seasons and zero cups and bruins have zero cups in the last 9 years as well.
Yeah blew it against some of the worst goaltending imaginable last year.

Reactions: UncleRico

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I was hoping the Leafs would have been the first to lose to the Sharks lol

Flyers an acceptable alternative though :laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Man, the Sharks are terrible. Amazing they are leading with almost two done vs the Flyers.
when-pigs-fly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad