NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
My only complaint was that everything he did was front-loaded. It was never going to be sustainable like what Don has been doing. Chiarelli agreed to way too many trade protection clauses in his contracts. I kind of felt like he was just planning to move on and try the same thing at his next stop.

It’s not just a chiarelli thing.

Sweeney agrees to trade protections on almost everything as well. Hell, Charlie Coyle has protections because of Sweeney.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Great comeback by the Ducks. 4 unanswered goals in the 3rd. First regular season loss in regulation by Vegas in 20 games. They were pooped from smacking down the Avs last night. Ducks have now beat the 2 best teams. 5 of their last 6 wins have been after trailing entering the 3rd pd. Young legs must be nice.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Great comeback by the Ducks. 4 unanswered goals in the 3rd. First regular season loss in regulation by Vegas in 20 games. They were pooped from smacking down the Avs last night. Ducks have now beat the 2 best teams. 5 of their last 6 wins have been after trailing entering the 3rd pd. Young legs must be nice.

Vaaks has been playing really well in place of drysdale…. Almost a shame he’s going to end up being the 7th dmen

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
I didn't watch but I'm guessing Vegas' legs ran out later in the game? 3rd in 4 nights for them like I said earlier.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Just highlights-unlike the Bruins-but the Ducks young legs, especially Mctavish, do seem to be on a comeback run. Impressive. Btw, I do not know if it is Dallas or some other team, but I would take the field over VGK. At some point in the playoffs, I think their scoring ceases.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Yep. Didn't look like they coasted after going up 2-0. Ducks just kept pushing and Vegas couldn't answer. 6 wins in a row for the Ducks. I'm impressed.

Bruins schedule looking tougher now that its obvious Anaheim is not remotely like last year.

Gibson\Dostal are 2 good goalies and their D Corp when Drysdale gets back
is sokud. Fowler, Drysdale, Mintyukov, Lybushkin, Gudas, Lacombe, Vaak.

Upfront Carlsson, Terry, Mactavish, Zegras are talented. Henrique, Killorn, Silverberg
and Strome give them some veteran depth. Vatrano can go on goal scoring streaks and Carrick gives them some grit.

I can see them hanging around a WC slot, though I think they are a year away from the PO.

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Tampa is putting on a clinic in Toronto. 4-1 in the first. Samsonov hung out to dry and yanked. Time to go to their board to watch them hate on their team.:)

Reactions: BMC

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Tampa is putting on a clinic in Toronto. 4-1 in the first. Samsonov hung out to dry and yanked. Time to go to their board to watch them hate on their team.:)

Keep in mind they played earlier this year in TB where the Leafs came back with 2 very late goals to send it to OT where they won. Hopefully TB won't allow that to happen again, Woll seems to play well against them.

Reactions: Forester65

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Dryden, ON
Keep in mind they played earlier this year in TB where the Leafs came back with 2 very late goals to send it to OT where they won. Hopefully TB won't allow that to happen again, Woll seems to play well against them.
It's now 4-3 lol

Forester65

Jan 31, 2019
Bleeping Lightning lost in OT, the only thing that spoiled the evening. I was looking forward to the Leafs falling to .500 so I could enjoy the Toronto media tomorrow.
Me too.

wise owl.png
You saw it coming.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad