NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Injury season is here a few weeks early this year.
Going to get to see what we have in Providence through the holidays.

I think its a good thing wins regardless.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
People making racist, threatening comments and tagging the police, hockey club and players calling for the other player to be charged with murder and harmed must stop.

I'll take the word of a witness over watching some grainy, edited video that is spreading like wildfire by bots.
These people don't care, they see a white guy died because a black guy's skate got him in the neck and their politically mashed brains spit out he meant to do it because that's what they want it to be. You search his name on twitter and it's people who only talk politics suddenly experts in hockey. Blatant why they are interested

Reactions: Trizz617 and Alicat

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Can someone tell me who this Steve guy is on the ESPN intermission reports with PK and Messier?

He is so freaking cringey.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
It’s so f*cked up to me the Johnson death would be made racial

I think it looked bad. That was after a chopped video. I then saw a video with a couple of extra preceding frames and it shifted my perspective some, but not all the way. I feel he was careless.

But to make it about him being black, or that someone’s opinion would be different if he were white?

There’s a reason human beings are not destined for longevity.

Reactions: caz16 and Alicat

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I mentioned in a previous post that I want to finish ahead of the Leafs . If it doesn’t mean anything to you , fine.
Well who doesn’t want that? But if the Bruins approach Thursday that there is less pressure because the Leafs lose tonight than there is a huge problem and they would deserve to lose the game.

Either way it is a tad early.

Reactions: NeelyDan

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Well who doesn’t want that? But if the Bruins approach Thursday that there is less pressure because the Leafs lose tonight than there is a huge problem and they would deserve to lose the game.

Either way it is a tad early.
Yes , you are right . Perhaps I’m just bracing for what could very well be a loss ; no McAvoy , no Grz. Leafs don’t look very impressive at the moment though.

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
The Toronto Maple Leafs have struggled defensively this year, allowing an average of 4 goals per game in their home matches. Their bottom 6 players have only contributed a total of 3 goals, and out of those, only 2 players have scored.

Relying heavily on high-paid stars for both salary and scoring is a risky strategy. The key to defeating the Leafs lies in shutting down their offensive prowess - if you can prevent them from scoring, you have a good chance of winning. However, if they manage to get on the scoreboard, they are a tough team to beat.

Surprisingly, even star players like Matthews and Marner have struggled defensively this season, with both having a negative plus-minus rating. Although Nylander has been productive overall, his performance at 5 on 5 has been even. The Leafs' team defense remains an enigma, and opponents should exploit this weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad