2023 - 2024 OOT Scoreboard

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man the Penguins got shithoused tonight. 7-0 is a shellacking.
I saw some headline on the NHL app the other day when I went to watch some goals for my reviews and it said ''Sully is safe!'' or something.

I wonder how much longer that'll be the case? He wasn't even hired by the current management group and he's been there forever. He already survived one playoff miss.

If he's fired before DJ Smith, I think Ottawa may actually burn.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
I saw some headline on the NHL app the other day when I went to watch some goals for my reviews and it said ''Sully is safe!'' or something.

I wonder how much longer that'll be the case? He wasn't even hired by the current management group and he's been there forever. He already survived one playoff miss.

If he's fired before DJ Smith, I think Ottawa may actually burn.
His new contract hasn’t even kicked in yet, and apparently he was involved in the Dubas hiring (kind of like how NFL coaches pick their GM).

What’s the Wings record since Kane joined the team?

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
The Rags are infuriating; every instant I checked into that game it seemed like Boston was inches away from netting another one, but of course they couldn't hold on.

Most of the rest of the night is looking a good deal better, at least. Frankly, things are still at the stage where the Devils just have to keep focusing on getting two points every time they can; do that, let the rest of the chips fall where they may.

...but a little help is definitely appreciated, I need that dopamine hit of seeing the Devils' logo moving on the East standings.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
His new contract hasn’t even kicked in yet, and apparently he was involved in the Dubas hiring (kind of like how NFL coaches pick their GM).

What’s the Wings record since Kane joined the team?
I think they’re 1-4-1

Their 1 win was against St. Louis and got Berube fired.

Kane is probably done.

Nick Backstrom is currently the NHL Ironman for players that have had that hip resurfacing done, and he only lasted 47 games post-surgery. It’s safe to say he won’t be playing again and the 8 games he played this season were it for him.

Ed Jovanovski is the previous Ironman with only 37 games played post-surgery.

Many players never played again after that surgery, like Ryan Kesler.

Odds are heavily against Kane playing beyond this year, and that’s if he even lasts the duration of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad