Pre-Game Talk: 2023-2024 Habs Rookie Camp & Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Nothing flashy from Reinbacher but he is very very solid. Details are very impressive.
With him
You kind of already know his real real showing for training camp will be next year
This is just a lil taste for him, the youngest guy here, see how it is a bit
Hasn't been bad by any means

But you can see, he's assimilating out there

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Reinbacher need a bit more growth but you have to be imlressed by the composure and the heads-up plays. When the puck is on his sticks, its always moving the plays upward in an efficient manner.

RHP, Gallagher... wow. Gallagher redemption tour.

Lias Andersson i think is worthy of an NHL spot. If we could get rid if Evans and Armia, it would free up 5.1M for next year. Doubt its possible but imo, Andersson has nothing to envy them. I think he starts AHL tho be i "fear" he will be claimed.

Dont think its a problem if Primeau is claimed. I even doubt it happen. Hes getting old.

Lets get pre season games now and see another level.

I thought Gignac stood out in those game. I really like his speed and hustle. For what its worth.

Expos94

May 13, 2022
That’ll be the excuse until Cooley, Nemec and also Wright starts putting it together. The it will become that drafting a player with a lack of hockey Iq just because he had a good tournament was a mistake.
What have those players done so far in the nhl ???

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad