Pre-Game Talk: 2023-2024 Habs Rookie Camp & Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
RHP is saving Gally's career
Optically I didn't want them on a line together obviously because of their size
But they've been half decent together, commentators mentioned how tough they are to play against, MSL apparently agreed

But with a 3C like Beck it unlocks a lot for them, but he won't be there this year so we'll have to see what they do For that duo

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Primeau made some big saves.

I thought the other team had 2 goals now ?

The white teams first goal I assumed it was Mailloux, or Reinbacher the way it was picked up and fired where Primeau wasn't covering because he couldn't see shit.

Spunar looked good.

Just realized Tomas Suchanek wasn't drafted again ?

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
Caufield-Suzuki-Dach
Slaf-Newhook-Anderson
RHP-Monohan-Gally
Pezzetta-Evans-Pearson
Armia

Guhle-Matheson
Savard-Lindstrom
Xhej-Harris
Kova

Thats what we should start with. None of these young guys are ready this year. Roy can maybe take spot on the 4th but thats about it. Barron can maybe fill on 3rd pair also but thats it.
Lindstrom is not even an AHL quality player, despite what Hughes said about him, he was a cap dump, nothing more. Barron at least has the possibility of improvement. I would platoon him with Harris on the 3rd pair before giving a spot to Lidstrom in the lineup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad