Pre-Game Talk: 2023-2024 Habs Rookie Camp & Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Guhle's goal was weak, but I feel bad for Primeau. His team is terrible.

That's true. Aside from Dach - Monahan - Roy, the reds are comprised of mostly AHL guys.

According to Gaston Therrien Gallagher will start the year in Montreal. No shit?!

Marc Denis better watch out, Gaston Therrien will steal his color commentating job with that type of in depth analysis.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
I hope Juraj pans out otherwise this team can't draft in the top 4.

It's also a damn shame every time we got a top 3 pick it was a relatively weak draft.

Looking at Bedard in Chicago really annoys me. Looks like every team in the league has superstar forwards and we haven't had one since the 70's.

For 50+ years this team has been starved for goals. Don't remember if we ever had a Calder winner. 40 years roughly with no 50 goal scorer. 35+ years without a 100 point player. Have we ever had a league scoring leader?

At least this management group seems to be focusing on more offense, but it's slow going and they can't afford to have misses because that can really screw a rebuild plan!

Last edited:

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
I hope Juraj pans out otherwise this team can't draft in the top 4.

It's also a damn shame every time we got a top 3 pick it was a relatively weak draft.

Looking at Bedar in Chicago really annoys me. Looks like every team in the league have superstar forwards and we haven't had one since the 70's.

For 50+ years this team has been starved for goals. Don't remember if we ever had a Calder winner. 40 years roughly with no 50 goal scorer. Have ever had a scoring leader?

At least this management group seems to be focusing on more offense, but it's slow going.
It wasn't a weak draft if you ended up with Cooley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad