2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Don't go down that road please.
Well she pretty much admits to nothing happening and also says another accuser ("Gabi"?) actually hurt herself, not Antony. :eek: This is beginning to look like a Brazilian telenovela.

Also, would it kill you to use the quote function? Makes conversation easier when people know who you're talking to.

Last edited:

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
1694453369426.png

I mean... I get what you're trying to do, but let it play out... Should the club bring him back in training now? No. So why post that mess.

Reactions: Live in the Now

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
We've seen women in the past do all they can to win the battle knowing they were going to lose from the start, i.e.: Varlamov with his ex-wife/girlfriend, Amber Heard (though she and Depp are both nuts), or women staying with their *abusive* boyfriends/husbands right when they (males) were going to break up with them (females). Antony calling her words and all of that doesn't mean he's wrong in all of this. She could be crazy as he declares as mental problems aren't strictly male. However, she says she has photographic evidence of the abuse in pictures, which could be a big-time losing battle for Antony. The only problem with her testimony as of now is that he abused her multiple times yet she still stayed with him. And this isn't because she physically and financially relied upon him as we see in other relationships where women sadly take it. She is a freakin' supermodel and musical star, she can get almost any bloke on earth with her looks alone. Let's see how this plays out because Antony's side is hellbent that he's innocent in all of this.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yes, but she's one of the few who can get away from that more than the average woman being tied down by a million different things in life where money can rise above that. I'm not calling her a liar by any means and I've witnessed women firsthand stay in abusive relationships against their better judgement. I am not doubting that those don't exist, but money can surpass a zillion of those reasons and why many amicable divorces continue today. Women are more prominent in the workforce and don't need to stay with husbands they don't love anymore because they can make their own careers. Think about what the majority of arguments are between two married people?

Most happen because of finances and now I am not even close to being an expert in law or so, but I've read many cases where women used an abusive report in their court case and had it thrown out because she went back to the man after he "supposedly" abused her. Judges see that as a potential lie. In this case, she could've been naive and went back to him after the abuse or she's using abuse to make herself the victim and public support in this case after Antony broke up with her. Some people don't take kindly to break ups, that's why some post pictures of their significant other's credit card numbers online or cut up all their clothes and something else that is potentially damaging like citing fake reports to the police. All these can happen as well and why we need more time to see what's going on in this one before throwing the handcuffs on Antony.

Pink Mist

RIP MM*
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto
We've seen women in the past do all they can to win the battle knowing they were going to lose from the start, i.e.: Varlamov with his ex-wife/girlfriend, Amber Heard (though she and Depp are both nuts), or women staying with their *abusive* boyfriends/husbands right when they (males) were going to break up with them (females). Antony calling her words and all of that doesn't mean he's wrong in all of this. She could be crazy as he declares as mental problems aren't strictly male. However, she says she has photographic evidence of the abuse in pictures, which could be a big-time losing battle for Antony. The only problem with her testimony as of now is that he abused her multiple times yet she still stayed with him. And this isn't because she physically and financially relied upon him as we see in other relationships where women sadly take it. She is a freakin' supermodel and musical star, she can get almost any bloke on earth with her looks alone. Let's see how this plays out because Antony's side is hellbent that he's innocent in all of this.

You have an abysmal understanding of why victims stay with abusers and how abusers are able to get away consequence free

Pink Mist

RIP MM*
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto
So Antony can't even properly cross the ball and now he's being labelled as a master manipulator of people by your standards now?

Even people with rocks for brains are capable of manipulation, and as said above there, are could be millions of reasons for why she chose to stay. Not everything is financially motivated

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Even people with rocks for brains are capable of manipulation, and as said above there, are could be millions of reasons for why she chose to stay
Oh, so you are a manipulator and you know exactly what goes through an abuser's head then? Makes sense, claiming how ridiculously right you think you are.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I mean, you're calling me daft by claiming that you know better than I do. When you make that proposition in a discussion or argument, it needs to come with some data or something to back up your claim or I am allowed to assume as much as you just did with me. So either you have studied sociology or psychology, you're either a manipulator or a victim, or you read a Rolling Stones article and now you're claiming yourself as an expert. I never mentioned your premise was wrong at all, a million aspects can influence why somebody is with somebody, but your entire statement rests on the propensity that it's way too complex for us and that doesn't really solve the problem (just puts it in an endless cycle). I am here to try to solve problems and my main axiom is that being financially secure solves a lot of those "million reasons" why somebody would lose senses and stay with somebody who physically abuses them, especially enough where it left marks and that she supposedly took pictures off. So either she has a certain level of naivety in her logic or some of this stuff could be made up to garner social, political, and public support in a battle she could lose when more information gets exposed. If she did truly get abused, she needs to see someone who can help understand why she decided to stay and Antony needs to be attached to a horse and galloped through a cobblestone street.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If you want to use selective vision on one non-serious post out of everything I wrote, then you lot are doing a fabulous job at that. Keep it up and I will have to give you lot a banana sticker for the effort!

• Haha
Reactions: Pink Mist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad