2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
He's not proven guilty yet though and Man U doesn't have the responsibility to investigate in a legal matter.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

“ There’s a specific situation related to that. That was an event which took place in a room of the Hyatt Recenty Manchester Hotel, on the 15th of January, when the player allegedly: “Head-butted his then-girlfriend, causing a cut on Gabriela’s scalp. Then, according to the player’s ex, Antony grabbed her aggressively and threw her hard onto the bed, falling on top of her. The action allegedly caused a silicone prosthesis to become dislodged in Gabriela’s breast, which later required reconstructive surgery.”

Cavallin claims that following this alleged aggression, a Manchester United employee was called for help. That’s Daniele Bertoli, who, according to her lawyers, is someone at the club whose job it is to provide support to their players.”

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Are you also claiming that United should have just kept playing Greenwood the entire time?
There's a difference between what came out with Greenwood and what came out with Antony so far.

Edit: Wow there may even be more evidence than Greenwood

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
There's a difference between what came out with Greenwood and what came out with Antony so far.
Have you seen the photos with Antony's case? Obviosuly the circumstances with Greenwood were clearer, but it's not like there is 0 reason for the Antony stuff to be coming to light.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Have you seen the photos with Antony's case? Obviosuly the circumstances with Greenwood were clearer, but it's not like there is 0 reason for the Antony stuff to be coming to light.
I haven't seen. But I'm just saying let the facts come out first.

Or else Neymar would be forever considered a rapist and Bissouma forever be guilty by society of sexual assault.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
RW is becoming a cursed position for United. Unless they suspend Antony pending further investigation, this shows me they learned nothing from the Greenwood fiasco.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
But Greenwood also was never found guilty of anything so by your stated logic, United shouldn’t have bothered investigating anything while the legal process played out and just kept playing him.
What was the sequence of events? Did United investigate during the police investigation? Geniunely asking.

They could've kept playing him but you're treating as if all assault allegations are the same regardless of what info has come out so far.

And just so you don't twist my words I said they could've kept playing him. Not that it would've been the right decision to do so.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I haven't seen. But I'm just saying let the facts come out first.

Or else Neymar would be forever considered a rapist and Bissouma forever be guilty by society of sexual assault.
We have enough information on this one to at least pause the guys football career... There are photos of injuries that match the stories from Antony's victim. If it turns out he is innocent, sure have him play. Until then though, there is no reason for this guy to be playing with those kinds of allegations against him.

I don't think people are asking for much here. Just for these footballers to be held accountable for their actions. If you want to play football for United, don't head butt your partner.

Reactions: Pink Mist

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
We have enough information on this one to at least pause the guys football career... There are photos of injuries that match the stories from Antony's victim. If it turns out he is innocent, sure have him play. Until then though, there is no reason for this guy to be playing with those kinds of allegations against him.

I don't think people are asking for much here. Just for these footballers to be held accountable for their actions. If you want to play football for United, don't head butt your partner.
I agree and you came up with your opinion based on the facts that has presented itself so far.

It seems like the Antony case is similar to Greenwood's with what has come out so far.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

uhh.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad