2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Say what you want about Chelsea, but never a dull moment over here. Olise deal is off, Hall is being sold, and Reece James is hurt again.
Early rumor is it’s months for Reece.

I said in April he should have had a surgery done. His sister had the same problem, and her injury frequency has gone down since she had it done.

This was also why you shouldn’t give Reece James or Ben Chilwell captaincy.

Anyways, I thought Gusto looked bad the last game but hey, this is a £26MM signing so best of luck to him. Kind of has to hit the ground running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blender

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Say what you want about Chelsea, but never a dull moment over here. Olise deal is off, Hall is being sold, and Reece James is hurt again.
Didn't Poch say Reece James was just tired and not hurt after the game? Guess that was wishful thinking.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Didn't Poch say Reece James was just tired and not hurt after the game? Guess that was wishful thinking.
Yep. I'm guessing it felt sore, but nothing crazy and after a day or so, it didn't recover like normal, so they got it checked out.

Reactions: KJS14

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
1692283650702.png

The exciting Olise signs a new contract with the Palace made of Crystal.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Reactions: Gecklund

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The Greenwood clan or whatever you want to call them on twitter are f***ing awful. Unfortunately this doesn’t surprise in the slightest.

Liverpool may not buy players but at least they aren’t bringing a woman beater back into their team.
Amen. The situation is too lousy to you for point scoring. It’s disgusting and it’s one of the reasons I’m falling out with the game. It’s just such a downer.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Early rumor is it’s months for Reece.

I said in April he should have had a surgery done. His sister had the same problem, and her injury frequency has gone down since she had it done.

This was also why you shouldn’t give Reece James or Ben Chilwell captaincy.

Anyways, I thought Gusto looked bad the last game but hey, this is a £26MM signing so best of luck to him. Kind of has to hit the ground running.
Lewis Hall can probably play rightback if we go inverted like in the preseason, so let's sell him.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I gotta give City some credit, they were able to win some stuff in the 1950s and 60s.

Some of these team songs, omg. Sunderland sounds like a 1940s Disney film, but then you get to the EDM team song of Wolverhampton. E: Preston North End has the best one.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'd love to blame something like this on the Glazers, and they definitely deserve a ton of blame, but it's also clear that no one inside the organization actually cares.

Really considering that switch to be a full time Brighton fan.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Even if RU now decide to turn back, no one's going to give them any credit considering their little weasel tactics have been exposed. At least they'll have been forced into doing the right thing.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I asked this elsewhere online - is Greenwood really worth.... this?
Of course not he’s garbage.

The (probably wrong word for this) better question is would this even be a consideration if it was a lesser talented player?

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I asked this elsewhere online - is Greenwood really worth.... this?
He was legitimately one of the best striker prospects in the world and had shown why at the senior level before this broke, so from a footballing standpoint it makes sense why United want him back.

But absolutely no one is worth behaving this callously for.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
He was legitimately one of the best striker prospects in the world and had shown why at the senior level before this broke, so from a footballing standpoint it makes sense why United want him back.

But absolutely no one is worth behaving this callously for.
He's also 22 and hasn't played in a year and a half. I doubt he's going to realise that potential now.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad