2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I have seen them play all pre season, they will concede 3 goals or more this year. The gap is large behind the midfield and the defense. Like an open buffet for long balls.

Well if they only concede 3 goals I imagine they’ll win the league.

He scored more than 100 PL goals. Can you name him?

Bojan obviously. His name is right there on the back of his shirt.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Forgot to post these before yesterday kicked off. I had Brighton and Arsenal in the 1-2 before taking some bias out.

Premier League Predictions .png

Reactions: S E P H and KJS14

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Seriously do you guys not have a better leader than this? Can’t take you serious.
With Lloris and Kane going out, he's the best choice among the first XI players. He's a great professional, been here eight years now and has captained South Korea for a very long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeHateMeFrisbee

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Why you think Everton is going down? Not surprised, but curious.
They have toyed with it for a few years, just hanging on at this point.

I also really don't have faith in Dyche as manager over the full season. They basalt cleared a point per game with him at the helm last year and struggles to score. I think it may just be time for them.

Reactions: S E P H

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021

Not every club can name someone with the leadership skills of Aubameyang

That was also a typical appointment of one of few stars in the squad at the period. Just bad management really. The best leader isn't necessarily the best player. When i see Son the first thing that strikes me isn't exactly "that guy has authority".

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
That was also a typical appointment of one of few stars in the squad at the period. Just bad management really. The best leader isn't necessarily the best player. When i see Son the first thing that strikes me isn't exactly "that guy has authority".
Cool.

Just a guess, but perhaps the coaching staff that are around the squad all the time, just MAYBE, have a bit of a better view of things than Brunkmeister, random poster on HFBoards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad