2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
200w.gif

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Auba's highs were higher, but lows were lower. Since you play for the highs, I'd have to agree about him over Son during his Arsenal time.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Timber injury hurt a lot. He was a perfect fit for us...

Tomiyasu or Kiwior has to step-up now...

Just suck to lose him after 1 game

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Auba's highs were higher, but lows were lower. Since you play for the highs, I'd have to agree about him over Son during his Arsenal time.
I don't really agree that the lows were lower, but it's not really worth the discussion given that Auba has played for three teams since he last played for Arsenal.
Timber injury hurt a lot. He was a perfect fit for us...

Tomiyasu or Kiwior has to step-up now...

Just suck to lose him after 1 game
Zinchenko should be fit soon, so I'm not too concerned. The issue is what happens with another injury to the defense? As long as we are not in a situation where we need to play Holding (or Cedric, lol), then we should be fine.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I don't really agree that the lows were lower, but it's not really worth the discussion given that Auba has played for three teams since he last played for Arsenal.

Son was healthy for every match while Auba missed many games that Arsenal could have used him, that's more what I meant. Not his level of play at all.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Awful for Timber.

—-

@bleedblue1223 , @Wee Baby Seamus , @Blender

Thinking of ordering a new kit. Usually don’t get any with a name on the back but feel like I want one with Thiago Silva

Curious if you were to get a kit whose name would you put on it? Somewhat considering Reece & Enzo

Any thoughts on unretiring Zola’s 25 for Caicedo?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Awful for Timber.

—-

Thinking of ordering a new kit. Usually don’t get any with a name on the back but feel like I want one with Thiago Silva

Curious if you were to get a kit whose name would you put on it? Somewhat considering Reece & Enzo

Probably Reece or Enzo, especially now that Enzo has #8.

I've never been a fan of retiring numbers in this sport since the iconic numbers are always available. 25, should probably be viewed like 8, 10, 7, and in our case 26, where it should be reserved for certain types of players. Barkley for example never should've had 8. Caicedo with 25 is fine for me.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Awful for Timber.

—-

Was contemplating this the other day.

My next will likely be James. Potentially Gallagher, potentially Chilwell.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Aren't Man City one of the teams complaining about fixture congestion? Why do they start so many first team players then in meaningless games like this Super Cup one or the charity shield? Even that German GK for cup games isn't playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad