WC: 2022 Slovakia Roster Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Sykora, Bucko and Kollar have not been officially named yet. I’m guessing they are waiting to see who else could join? But who else would besides Fehy and Cernak? Ruzicka? Studenic already said no and I doubt Knazko team loses.

JMac13

Jan 10, 2011
Is there any word yet about whether Sykora officially made the team? I noticed he didn't play today.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Fehy is a maybe for tomorrow against Canada.
Hopefully Calgary loses tonight and we get Ruzicka. I hope for at least a few line changes. Liska more ice time I think.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Fehervary is my favourite slovakian player alongside with Meszaros, Nagy, Budai, Lantosi, Tamasi, Orszagh....

SpitfireG

Sep 29, 2013
Fehervary is my favourite slovakian player alongside with Meszaros, Nagy, Budai, Lantosi, Tamasi, Orszagh....
Fehevary is a Beast. The best Slovak defensif def now in the league. He's a true nightmare for opposite top line. Let him play 25+ TOI, and pairing him with Nemec would intriging to see.

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
What about Rosandic?

Fehevary is a Beast. The best Slovak defensif def now in the league. He's a true nightmare for opposite top line. Let him play 25+ TOI, and pairing him with Nemec would intriging to see.
Actually, Cernak is definitely better at this point. But it doesn´t mean it won´t change in the upcoming years.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I remember him playing for Malmö in SHL already at age 17. He was so young and still looked so good against older players.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
So you point with this post is that Slovakian is stealing Hungarian players or what? Let me tell you. Slovakia is multiculture society that have people with roots from different countries, just like Germany, Sweden, Canada etc. All those names you listed speaks fluent Slovakian and wants to play for Slovakia. They are slovaks - with hungarian roots. If you dont consider this players slovakian, then you can say French names on Team Canada is not canadian, Polish names on Team Germany is not German, Finnish names on Team Sweden is not swedish etc. Come on man.

Reactions: mirec04 and Elvs

Levshunov

May 7, 2022
Minsk, Belarus
Please tell me why these players are absent. Rikard Panik, Milos Kelemen ,Marek Daloga, Libor Hudacek,Pavol Skalicky, Martin Maricin, Christian Jaros(Or does he lose the competition to other defenders).
There are NO questions about Zdeno Chara. What about Sekera?
I would be in the national team Martin Pospisil.
Can I ask you to describe the optimal composition if everyone were healthy and available.
Thank You

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Please tell me why these players are absent. Rikard Panik, Milos Kelemen ,Marek Daloga, Libor Hudacek,Pavol Skalicky, Martin Maricin, Christian Jaros(Or does he lose the competition to other defenders).
There are NO questions about Zdeno Chara. What about Sekera?
I would be in the national team Martin Pospisil.
Can I ask you to describe the optimal composition if everyone were healthy and available.
Thank You
Some of those guys are injured, others said no because of contract situations or they have family commitments or such. Only guy I’m not sure about is Skalicky

Reactions: Levshunov

HamburgerSK

Jan 18, 2022
Skalický stated he felt like not be good enough for national team. It surely sounds like an excuse probably some disappointment from the past, most probably not being nominated for the olympic games.

Yonathan

May 27, 2021
Hello everyone? Who knows what's happened with Nemec? Why he played only 12 minutes against Switzerland? He injured?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad