WC: 2022 Slovakia Roster Talk

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Halak, Studencic, Sekera and Jaros dont have contracts for next season. Not likely they will come if they dont fix this before WC.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Hm, Panik? I dont know if he has something to offer anymore.
Sekera has a little kid at home, i doubt he will go.

No Lantosi?

And i think, Okuliar will find a place.

Plus, look to NCAA. There are some guys, that could break. Mucha, Lacka...

And i have such feeling, that this time, they will offer chance for another very young "new generation" player. Like Chromiak. Dvorsky? Nah, thats maybe too much.

Reactions: stastny12

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
I would like if Jedlicka got a chance. It could boost his chances on the draft. And I don't think he would be lost in the bottom 6.

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
I would like if Jedlicka got a chance. It could boost his chances on the draft. And I don't think he would be lost in the bottom 6.
I am kinda afraid he will be the same story like Fasko-Rudas during the last WCH. He looked kinda lost there. On the other hand, definitely lets give him a chance in the prep. I also would like to see Krivosik, Mucha, Mrazik and possibly Kukuca.

Halak, Studencic, Sekera and Jaros dont have contracts for next season. Not likely they will come if they dont fix this before WC.
I expect Sekera to not continue in the NHL after the season so it is likely he will come. I dont know about others but I heavily rely on the Olympics medal factor and that all of these players will want to go through similar success.

HeartAttack

Feb 16, 2018
I wouldnt mind if any changes at all were made from that olympic roster. Tatar is 4th liner now, Panik is struggling even more in AHL and i dont view them as addition to that team because i have never seen them playing 200ft game, something Ramsay is trying to learn that new generation, but lets say Tatar in for Kelemen. Halak is done in NHL, he wont find any team where he could be nr2, many teams are now trying their young goalies so he is KHL/Europe bound. Sekera without contract and kid at home, same as Halak so even their teams are out of PO i dont see them on team

Slafkovsky - Hrivik - Cehlarik
Tatar - Hudacek - Lantosi
Takac - Kristof - Studenic
Regenda - Roman - K. Pospisil
Jurco

Marincin - Ceresnak
Rosandic - Knazko
Cajkovsky - Daloga
Nemec

Rybar, Godla

the fact NHL/AHL players can go doesnt mean they will be in instead of proven players who understand the system and will play like possesed but for sure i would like to see Chromiak in NT to see how he fits in the Ramsays system

after all i dont think they will do many changes because they will try to prove to the world that bronze medal wasnt fluke

Reactions: hellwar9

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I wouldnt mind if any changes at all were made from that olympic roster. Tatar is 4th liner now, Panik is struggling even more in AHL and i dont view them as addition to that team because i have never seen them playing 200ft game, something Ramsay is trying to learn that new generation, but lets say Tatar in for Kelemen. Halak is done in NHL, he wont find any team where he could be nr2, many teams are now trying their young goalies so he is KHL/Europe bound. Sekera without contract and kid at home, same as Halak so even their teams are out of PO i dont see them on team

Tatar - Hudacek - Lantosi
Takac - Kristof - Studenic
Regenda - Roman - K. Pospisil
Jurco

Marincin - Ceresnak
Rosandic - Knazko
Cajkovsky - Daloga
Nemec

Rybar, Godla

the fact NHL/AHL players can go doesnt mean they will be in instead of proven players who understand the system and will play like possesed but for sure i would like to see Chromiak in NT to see how he fits in the Ramsays system

after all i dont think they will do many changes because they will try to prove to the world that bronze medal wasnt fluke
Chromiak is not good enough for this level yet. Doesn’t have the physicality. And he’s injured right now, who knows if it’s day to day or something lingering longer. And Kingston will likely be in the playoffs at that point so I doubt he will be available even if he’s healthy.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Ability to play the 200ft game system over name and personal historical stats under Ramsay. Panik doesn't fit, Tatar can probably fit. There won't be many changes to the team in May. I can see them maybe trying Mesar on the team before the draft over Jedlicka with Mesar being a better skater.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Tomas Mikus is having a good season.

2021-22
8.png
PSG Berani Zlín
Czechia20413172-8|
8.png
HC Energie Karlovy Vary
Czechia3561824108

So is Juraj.

Hascak is destroying the slovakian league. Should atleast get a look in some pre-wc games. Bucek is only 23 and putting up some impressing numbers.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I think Ramsay will take almost the same team if they are available but I could also see some younger guys drawn in.

Tatar - Hudacek - Studenic
Takac - Kristof - K. Pospisil
Regenda - Roman - Mesar
Jurco, Bucek

Marincin - Ceresnak
Fehervary (Caps lose round 1) - Knazko
Rosandic - Nemec
Cajkovsky

Rybar
Godla
Melichercik

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Any NHL:ers interested in joining?
- would you guys quali AHL:rs?
No words on NHLers so far. Only Tatar is clearly not making the playoffs, we'd take him even if he is regressing if he wants to come I guess. Chara no longer fits our system, unsure if we'd take him. Sekera and Studenic would fit if Dallas does not make playoffs.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Slafkovsky - Kristof - Lantosi
Tatar - Roman - Studenic
Liska - Mikus - Panik
Regenda - Zuzin - K. Pospisil
Bucek, Keleman

Sekera - Ceresnak
Chara - Jaros
Rosandic - Nemec
Cajkovsky - Knazko

Rybar
Godla
Melichercik

I heard Hudacek, Skalicky, Chromiak and many other guys including Cehlarik, Jurco and Hrivik is unsure to play. Hopefully Dallas misses playoffs.

Chara will come. One last dance with the boys.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Slafkovsky - Kristof - Lantosi
Tatar - Roman - Studenic
Liska - Mikus - Panik
Regenda - Zuzin - K. Pospisil
Bucek, Keleman

Sekera - Ceresnak
Chara - Jaros
Rosandic - Nemec
Cajkovsky - Knazko

Rybar
Godla
Melichercik

I heard Hudacek, Skalicky, Chromiak and many other guys including Cehlarik, Jurco and Hrivik is unsure to play. Hopefully Dallas misses playoffs.

Chara will come. One last dance with the boys.
I doubt chara will play, he can’t keep up on larger ice anymore. Kristof is closer to 4C than 1C, and Kelemen will absolutely be in the top 9. 17 year old Honzek also could be included, he is playing in NT right now vs Czechs soon

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I doubt chara will play, he can’t keep up on larger ice anymore. Kristof is closer to 4C than 1C, and Kelemen will absolutely be in the top 9. 17 year old Honzek also could be included, he is playing in NT right now vs Czechs soon
wc will be played on small rinks i think

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad