WC: 2022 Slovakia Roster Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Slafkovsky - Kristof - Tatar
Liska - Roman - Lantosi
Takac - Kollar - Regenda
Sykora - Holeinsky - Pospisil
Lunter, Balaz

Gernat - Nemec
Rosandic - Ceresnak
Janosik - Grman
Bucko - Gachulinec

Huska
Rybar
Tomek

peto10

Sep 29, 2011
Slovakia
Liska - Roman - Lantosi
Takac - Kollar - Regenda
Lunter, Balaz

Gernat - Nemec
Rosandic - Ceresnak
Janosik - Grman
Bucko - Gachulinec

Huska
Rybar
Tomek

Ivan has been better than Janosik, Grman, Bucko or Gachulinec. He will be in the final roster.

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
Slafkovsky-Kristof-Tatar
Lantoši-Roman-Pospíšil
Regenda-Kollar-Liška
Sýkora-Holešinský-Takáč
Tamáši,Baláž

Gernát-Čerešnák
Rosandič-Nemec
Grman-Janosik
Ivan-Gachulinec

Rybár
Tomek
Post automatically merged:

Liska - Roman - Lantosi
Takac - Kollar - Regenda
Lunter, Balaz

Gernat - Nemec
Rosandic - Ceresnak
Janosik - Grman
Bucko - Gachulinec

Huska
Rybar
Tomek
Húska got called by nyr

morkkis35

Aug 9, 2017
we will have a weaker lineup than in the Olympics while the opponents will be stronger thanks to NHL players. We are in a weak group though and therefore I expect us to make the quarterfinals. And then it depends on that one game. I guess we could cause an upset, but it's more likely that QF will be our final destination.

Our offense in particular is looking weak. No Hrivik and Cehlarik. Centers are weak compared to opposition. We will be losing faceoffs as usual. Tatar will probably be the only NHLer on the team and he's had a poor season. They will be waiting for Cernak and/or Fehervary, who would be a big help, but still the offense will be lacking.

Can Rybar have the kind of tournament that he had in Beijing? Can Slaf carry us on his back again? More likely the answer is no to both.

EDIT: I assumed you were asking about the World Champs and not Kaufland Cup
Thank you very much! yess, i meant the world champs.

Lartsaman

Aug 2, 2018
Finland
It smells very fishy, but Slovakia should follow the example of Finland & Sweden, and if so, it must be how it is.

Well, every year most of the finnish nhl players decline, if it wasn´t the home tournament and olympics, the best euro-players would have declined also.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
On paper a weaker team than the Olympic one, but you never know...
QF spot is the first step and than anything can happen. I don’t think any team will have an exceptionally strong roster. It would be really nice if we could get Ruzicka and Fehervary though.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Especially in group A. Don't think Italy and France are able to compete for the quarters, maybe KAZ but also just maybe. So it's basically Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Slowakia and Danmark for 4 spots.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Especially in group A. Don't think Italy and France are able to compete for the quarters, maybe KAZ but also just maybe. So it's basically Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Slowakia and Danmark for 4 spots.
I think France could reach qf. they have many decent players in good european league/or experiance from it.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I think France could reach qf. they have many decent players in good european league/or experiance from it.
It would take a lot, I watched their game today against Norway and although they won, they have a lot of players who are going to struggle. Texier can carry a line but the depth is a worry

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
With all players missing im suprised Juraj Mikus and Radovan Bondra did not get a call.

Maybe Hascak should get a invite. Perhaps even Chovan and Tvrdon. Too many players have declined.

What ever happend to Fominykh? I heard good stuff about him last year.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Slovak roster for today's game against France

1651928204219.png

Reactions: jaro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad