WC: 2022 Slovakia Roster Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
We really need hrivik we have many good players but centers are our biggest weakness he is pretty much only 1C we have aside maybe ružička who is not gonna be available

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
Tatar-Hrivik-Slafkovsky
Lantosi-Kristof-Bucek
Kelemen-Roman-Regenda
Pospisil-T.Mikus-Liska
(Cehlarik and hrivik are 50/50 so I got only hrivik since we need him more tho if both go it would be nice)
Don't know about defense many ? So far

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Mucha will probably be there, so to I think Fasko-Rudas over Pospisil. Pospisil isn’t really a bottom 6 player. I also liked Minarik in game vs. Czechs but I don’t think he will be there. Tatar is a toss up, who knows if he will come, he’s had a strange season in New Jersey, he may want to have a summer of training/rest. I think this team could have more Slovak league players than expected a few months ago

jaro

Mar 31, 2018
Today lines in rematch ..
FB_IMG_1650715033052.jpg

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I hope Okuliar makes the team. He has looked good.
He has but I’m not sure he will, still quite a few guys who are probably going to be on this team that aren’t available yet. I also wonder about few young guys like Sykora, he is more suited for a 4th line role than Okuliar. I’ve liked Tamasi too. Ceresnak solid as always, he should have another excellent tournament

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
He has but I’m not sure he will, still quite a few guys who are probably going to be on this team that aren’t available yet. I also wonder about few young guys like Sykora, he is more suited for a 4th line role than Okuliar. I’ve liked Tamasi too. Ceresnak solid as always, he should have another excellent tournament
Sykora is not ready for senior worlds.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Sykora is not ready for senior worlds.
I mean at the end of the day Okuliar and a lot of the guys suggested in previous messages (Chromiak) are not either. Even certain vets were not very good at the tournament last year, and could be considered not ready or good enough.

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
I mean at the end of the day Okuliar and a lot of the guys suggested in previous messages (Chromiak) are not either. Even certain vets were not very good at the tournament last year, and could be considered not ready or good enough.
Okuliar is definitely ready for that level. Its too soon for Sykora, if they want some speedy winger for 4th line, there is Hrehorcak for example.

Reactions: hellwar9

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
in: Daniel Gachulinec, Samuel Takáč, Šimon Nemec, Jozef Baláž, Adrián Holešinský, Adam Sýkora, Martin Gernát

out: Dominik Riečický, Dávid Mudrák, Ladislav Romančík, Martin Faško-Rudáš, Miroslav Mucha, Oliver Okuliar

Samuel Bucek won't make it unfortunately due to injury.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
What are the expectations for this tournament from slovakia?
we will have a weaker lineup than in the Olympics while the opponents will be stronger thanks to NHL players. We are in a weak group though and therefore I expect us to make the quarterfinals. And then it depends on that one game. I guess we could cause an upset, but it's more likely that QF will be our final destination.

Our offense in particular is looking weak. No Hrivik and Cehlarik. Centers are weak compared to opposition. We will be losing faceoffs as usual. Tatar will probably be the only NHLer on the team and he's had a poor season. They will be waiting for Cernak and/or Fehervary, who would be a big help, but still the offense will be lacking.

Can Rybar have the kind of tournament that he had in Beijing? Can Slaf carry us on his back again? More likely the answer is no to both.

EDIT: I assumed you were asking about the World Champs and not Kaufland Cup

Reactions: morkkis35

jaro

Mar 31, 2018
Is this it, or is there hope for any more players to join
In PO we have Cernak : Tampa, Fehervary : Washington and Ruzicka: Calgary also is there Dallas but Studenic and Sekera declined. Thats all. But realistic maybe just Fehervary, cernak had a lot of injuries this season and calgary will play PO longer then tournament

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
In PO we have Cernak : Tampa, Fehervary : Washington and Ruzicka: Calgary also is there Dallas but Studenic and Sekera declined. Thats all. But realistic maybe just Fehervary, cernak had a lot of injuries this season and calgary will play PO longer then tournament
Ok. So no more players from Europe?

Panik declined?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad