GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Both teams goaltending situations are a joke lol.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
RNH was awful tonight.

I also don’t think the Oilers are particularly deep up front. Better than previous years and some other teams sure, but still not great or anything

Reactions: Kalv

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
RNH was awful tonight.

I also don’t think the Oilers are particularly deep up front. Better than previous years and some other teams sure, but still not great or anything
They could use a Nick Paul type center in their bottom 6 but overall their forwards are very good IMO. Top 6 in the league even. Only teams forwards I take over theirs are Tampa, Toronto, Colorado, Florida, St. Louis and maybe NYR. I take their forwards over Carolina/Boston/PIT/Washington/Minnesota pretty easily

They just lack a close to elite goalie and a close to elite defenseman. If they had that, they could win a cup

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Been a pretty lame conference finals so far on both sides. Edmonton is done and never had much of a chance out there. We will see if Tampa can make it a series. I think they will. But not having Point is just a massive blow to them

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
They could use a Nick Paul type center in their bottom 6 but overall their forwards are very good IMO. Top 6 in the league even. Only teams forwards I take over theirs are Tampa, Toronto, Colorado, Florida, St. Louis and maybe NYR. I take their forwards over Carolina/Boston/PIT/Washington/Minnesota pretty easily

They just lack a close to elite goalie and a close to elite defenseman. If they had that, they could win a cup

It's really unfortunate for them that they lost a young minute muncher in Klefbom to injury. He wasn't elite but they could certainly use another steadying presence right now.

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Watching Nick Paul in these playoffs makes me think he would be a great line mate for either Zegras or Terry. Paul and someone like Middleton would be my ideal targets this off-season for our team. Sure they both would need overpayment but we have the cap space.

Reactions: bsu

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Watching Nick Paul in these playoffs makes me think he would be a great line mate for either Zegras or Terry. Paul and someone like Middleton would be my ideal targets this off-season for our team. Sure they both would need overpayment but we have the cap space.
Middleton is a plug but Paul I agree.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Very good, probably. But it ended pretty well in its own right. That last assist at home was pretty cool. And he’s the only Ducks legend to spend his whole career in Anaheim. That’s something to be grateful for
Oh I agree. On all points.
But man, he could have been a beast playing less and in the right role. Hell, Maroon still is and he’s not even in the ballpark of Getz.

But lifetime Duck is pretty cool!!

Reactions: Duck Off and Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad