GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
a lot of people were giving DC no chance. Still a long ways away, but they definitely have the talent to pull that off

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
a lot of people were giving DC no chance. Still a long ways away, but they definitely have the talent to pull that off

Laviolette is one hell of a coach, that was a perfectly executed game from them, they absolutely suffocated all the Panthers talent.

Speaking of the Panthers I really don’t like their D or goaltending compared to other contenders. They’ve got an elite top 9 but at this time of year that doesn’t get you as far as it does in the regular season.
Post automatically merged:

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Colorados broadcast makes Jack Edwards look like the most objective announcer in the league lol.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

Where would the Rangers be without elite goaltending?

On the golf course is the correct answer.

Reactions: Kalv

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017

Where would the Rangers be without elite goaltending?

On the golf course is the correct answer.

Hasn’t Gallant’s reputation pre-Rangers always been elite underlying possession metrics? Strange how he’s inherited the most high-end talent he’s ever had and they’re a counterattacking merchant buoyed by their backstop

Last edited:

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Sutterpuck bores me, but can’t deny it’s effective. Calgary should make quick work of this series

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Calgary and St Louis are the "dark" horses

I don't see how Calgary can be considered a dark horse. They have the easiest path to the Conference Final of any team. If they don't win 2 series they choked.

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
My bold prediction early on. We will see a Leafs Avs final.
I wouldn't mind Leafs succeeding.

They have a new GM and coach, and some of their stars are outgoing in their style and everything – I think their success would encourage some other teams to move away from the old boys' clubs. It alone wouldn't do the whole trick but I think it would actually be good for the game to some capacity

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
My bold prediction early on. We will see a Leafs Avs final.
Idk if I like the leafs chances vs Florida or Carolina… I also think rangers/caps are pretty bad matchups for Toronto

In west, I can’t see avs getting past Calgary

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad