GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
I know we have a lot of people who would rather see a meteor strike LA Live before Game 3 than see either team advance and don't want to see the Oilers have nice things, but the Kings getting run out of the building in a big spot will never fail to make me smile, no matter how bad we are.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
clean hit by Svech but it’s awful to see what it does to Hampus

Imo Lindgren should have been suspended for his hit on Rakell, he had the clean hit lined up and his shoulder lowered and then opted for the dirty high hit, debatably jumped into it.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Another great result for my rooting interests, the Kings got absolutely owned. Shut out by Mike f***ing Smith who was 0-10 coming his last 10 playoff starts coming into this game.

Lol.
I mean kings really arnt a playoff team… they might steal a game or 2 but I don’t think they are ready this year specially missing the pieces they are missing.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Svech is a beast. Wish we had someone like him for Zegras. Hope Hampus is okay that was a train wreck.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Hate seeing hits to the head regardless of what the rules are.

Mod edit
Didn’t ovie knock him out like 2 years ago,

Svech is a great power forward style player… but those types of hits are going to lead to people returning the favor

Last edited by a moderator:

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Since he was traded to Boston they have played 20+ games and hampus has missed half of them.

And before he was traded, Lindholm missed only 2 games in 63 games played for the Ducks this season. Shameful to be the fuse for cheering on a player's injury.

I don't like any player getting injured.

Reactions: branmuffin17

branmuffin17

Sep 10, 2014
Santa Ana, CA
This is ironic coming from someone who snaps at the meer inkling of misinformation. Nobody is cheering for Lindholm getting injured.
But some are hoping others get retribution, and I think that's what Duckie is talking about.

Nice, solid hits that shake people up a bit, make the game tough and physical, are great. Getting in their head and messing with their plan, putting them back on their heels is perfect. Anyone getting hurt sucks, doesn't matter who it is.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
And before he was traded, Lindholm missed only 2 games in 63 games played for the Ducks this season. Shameful to be the fuse for cheering on a player's injury.

I don't like any player getting injured.
No ones cheering on his injury, quite the opposite actually.

But Hampus Lindholm, historically, cannot stay healthy for full seasons. Maybe this will be a weird outlier where that changes deep into his 30s.
Should a team in a rebuild bet on that? I’m glad Patrick Verbeek is our GM right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad