GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Not sure if Byfield gives me Evgeni Malkin or Emerson Etem vibes…
I said his junior scoring reminded me so much of Etem before the draft before the draft lottery even. Everyone says I'm a hater because he's a king but my posts go long before that lol He'll obviously be better than Etem but he will have to adjust the way he scores.... Etem was unable to, curious to see how Q does.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Watching McDavid just makes me want to draft Lambert more and more. They move so similar and with the puck are agility their crossovers are so fast and get so much power it's crazy. Can we give Lambert 15% of McDavids brain/heart? lol

Reactions: 405Entrance

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
pretty cool to see Quick out there battling. we only see that periodically in Anaheim
Post automatically merged:

Kings D are just manhandling Oiler forwards in some spots. that is a trend i'm not sure the Oilers will be able to change

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
pretty cool to see Quick out there battling. we only see that periodically in Anaheim
Post automatically merged:

Kings D are just manhandling Oiler forwards in some spots. that is a trend i'm not sure the Oilers will be able to change
Quick battles every time he's in Anaheim :sarcasm:

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
I think the goaltending angle is largely overstated in the early rounds, but not in this case. Koskinen and Smith are both detriments who sink their team, Kings in 6 if they can keep the series at even strength

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducks DVM

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
kings will win this series easily if they stop gifting the oilers PP chances. their speed is just too much for the oilers shitty defense and smith just flat out sucks

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
I said his junior scoring reminded me so much of Etem before the draft before the draft lottery even. Everyone says I'm a hater because he's a king but my posts go long before that lol He'll obviously be better than Etem but he will have to adjust the way he scores.... Etem was unable to, curious to see how Q does.
Lol I said the same thing 90% of his production was on the rush or power play. It was clear that his physical gifts would not carry him in the NHL like juniors.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Love the Sheik on Twitter……
EBF460D3-4658-4879-A00B-826A726AFB4E.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad