GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Florida has just imploded this entire series, what a pathetic sight to behold. Tampa, on the other hand, is going to the cup finals. Gross.
just another presidents trophy winner losing in the playoffs. funny how the "best" team hardly ever actually wins the stanley cup.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
just another presidents trophy winner losing in the playoffs. funny how the "best" team hardly ever actually wins the stanley cup.
That's actually one of those "fake statistics" that our brains work up despite it not being true. While the President's trophy winners have only won the cup eight times since the inception of the trophy, percentage-wise that's still a higher win percentage than any non-president's trophy team has in an individual year.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i wonder who ends up behind the panthers bench next season

highly doubt brunette is brought back. maybe Q returns?

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I can't remember a more miserably pathetic playoff showing from a team. Even Tampa didn't look this toothless when they got swept by Columbus.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Great organizations like TB build their team to win the SC. Verbeek was mentored by Yzerman and hopefully took good notes.

Reactions: lwvs84

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Every single TB defenseman is at least 6'1" and over 200 lbs. And for the most part they are skilled and can skate. That's playoff hockey. Ducks are going to have to supplement Drysdale and Zellweger with similarly huge players.
Yep.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Every single TB defenseman is at least 6'1" and over 200 lbs. And for the most part they are skilled and can skate. That's playoff hockey. Ducks are going to have to supplement Drysdale and Zellweger with similarly huge players.

I’ll get some heat for it, but I would rather hold on to Zellweger as a possible trade chip to improve the team.

Bergey37

May 19, 2019
NHL reports that Binnington is done for the series. It troubles me that Kadri's name is associated with so many disturbing events.

Tactical Quack

Mar 15, 2022

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
McDavid with multi point games in all but one game these playoffs. Edmonton are dominating Calgary in game three the same way the Flames dominated game one.
Best player since Lemieux and I don’t think it’s really that close. Ovi has the goalscoring and Crosby has crazy consistency when he plays but McDavid is the only guy since Lemieux that makes it look like he’s playing beer league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad