GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
This is terrible hockey and terrible officiating, but at least it’s entertaining. I can’t believe the NHL puts Chris Lee and Steve Kozari together for playoff games.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
This is series is now completely up for grabs. Markstrom has to be better or else the Flames won't win this

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If McDavid can will the Oilers to the CF then in my book he’s surpassed Crosby. I know cups are used so heavily in judging players but McDavid has no supporting cast and the worst management team in the league behind him and he’s willing his team to victory.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
If McDavid can will the Oilers to the CF then in my book he’s surpassed Crosby. I know cups are used so heavily in judging players but McDavid has no supporting cast and the worst management team in the league behind him and he’s willing his team to victory.
He already has surpassed Crosby for me.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ya I think the only questions left are does he pass lemuiex and Gretzky…. Which personally I think he is better than.

He just won’t get that kind of love until he wins cups, prob not fair but that’s how it is

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Ya I think the only questions left are does he pass lemuiex and Gretzky…. Which personally I think he is better than.

He just won’t get that kind of love until he wins cups, prob not fair but that’s how it is
imagine mcdavid with his current skillset playing in the 80s

they wouldn't have even been able to hook and hold him like they used to do all the time back then because he's just too fast. and a shooter tutor would make a better goalie than the ones who played back then. he'd be putting up 300+ pts a season

Reactions: GermanRocket7

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Lemieux was sensational and played in the DPE for some time in his mid 30s and still put up high ppgs . he could pass Mario but I dont think he has yet and it may not be apparent for a while

Reactions: Terry Yake

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
The only reason I'd disagree with you is I don't think mcdavid's offense surpasses Crosby enough to offset Crosby being better at everything else. Mcdavid is absolutely the most electrifying presence I've ever watched though.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
The only reason I'd disagree with you is I don't think mcdavid's offense surpasses Crosby enough to offset Crosby being better at everything else. Mcdavid is absolutely the most electrifying presence I've ever watched though.

The thing is Crosby wasn’t all that good defensively for most of his career. He had the one year a few years ago where he was an elite two way force and the narrative changed that he was this two way player when in reality he’s still fairly one dimensional.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Girard just got destroyed. Holy f***.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU

Gretzky was consistently outscoring the 2nd place player in the league by 60 + points, McDavid is not getting close to touching that.

Reactions: Paul4587

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
McDavid might not hit the stats, championships etc. But player for player give me anyone in their prime at any generation I'm taking McDavid.

Reactions: Terry Yake

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
If Binnington is out for the series, the Blues are probably not going to beat Colorado.

Binnington is like Quick, regular season doesn’t matter, when the playoffs start, and they get on a roll, they are tough to beat.

John

c4rcy

Power lvls over 9000
Jun 15, 2009
OC, California
Though Kadri has a history, I don't blame him for the interaction they had in the crease today.

Also if anyone saw the TNT interview after, supposedly Binnington threw a water bottle at him during the interview. Spicy...lol

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I think at this point, Binnington's antics do more harm than good for him. I think there was a time where it probably energized him a bit, but it's becoming detrimental now.

Reactions: bsu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad